Chapter 3: Have a good night's sleep

The devil's murmurs are full of insidious temptation, like a poisonous snake covered with colorful patterns entangled on the body, hissing and spitting out cold snake messages.

"Just take a look, everything will be fine."

The person behind him hugged her as intimately as a lover, while softly coaxing Jiang Chi to turn on the basement door handle, and a sweet yet malicious smile appeared on the corners of his lips hidden in the darkness.

Moran's good voice, which can occupy a place in the golden theater, can easily seduce a clumsy teenager.

The young man's beautiful eyes gradually became distracted under the coaxing of the deep voice.

The rusty door cracked open a narrow gap, and faint laughter could be heard coming from the dark gap. A muddy, bloodshot eyeball stared at the beauty imprisoned by the devil outside the door.

The brass lock tongue made a "click" sound, which suddenly woke up the boy who had fallen into a hallucination.

His dilated pupils focused instantly, and Jiang Chi quickly withdrew his hand and subconsciously waved the candlestick behind him. The cold limbs that imprisoned his body disappeared in an instant, and Jiang Chi felt that his whole body was empty. The brass candlestick rolled empty on the ground, and the flames jumped for the last time and went out with a "chi".

Jiang Chi was stunned for a moment.

No Moran.

No one.

Then who was holding him just now?

"Sir?" The little fox called the man's name with a trembling voice, but no one in the dark basement responded to him.

"Sir, stop teasing me."

"Sir, are you playing hide and seek with me?" The trembling voice almost contained a cry of grievance.

As a hot-blooded little fox who has just grown up, it is the time when he is not afraid of anything. Jiang Chi has always insisted that nothing can scare him, but for some reason, the more he hypnotizes himself, the more he can't walk because he has nothing to be afraid of. , the soft hair was gradually pushed up into two small hills, and a pair of pointed fox ears covered with long snow-white hair trembled in the air.

I was so scared that my ears popped out.

There was a sudden loud noise from the locked door of the basement. Jiang Chi was startled. When he turned around, he could only see a bloodshot eyeball flashing through the gap in the arched door.

The sound of clattering chains was particularly harsh in the deathly silent space.

Jiang Chi suddenly took a step back, stepped on his left foot with his right foot, and fell directly to the ground.

Only then did he realize that the door handle of the basement door was locked with layers of iron chains, but he clearly didn't see anything just now.

The man held his hand so intimately, as if he could easily open the basement door that was locked with heavy chains if he wanted to.

It's like Pandora couldn't resist the temptation and opened the magic box, releasing endless disasters.

"Yes, there is a ghost." The young man's teeth chattered.

Obviously he is a very unscientific being, but when faced with the unknown, the little fox was still so frightened that the down on his ears exploded, as if he had a pair of fluffy snow-white velvet flowers on his head.

"Xiao Chi? What are you doing there?"

Moran's cold voice suddenly sounded in the deathly silence, causing goosebumps to appear on the young man's body.