Chapter 15: The ghost under the skirt

Jiang Chi regretted coming up with this bad idea.

"Easy, be gentle." The young man gasped, his thin water-colored eyes covered with a layer of tears, and the end of his eyes to his cheeks turned a delicate pink color due to poor breathing.

"Already... very light." The man behind him suppressed the inexplicable restlessness, and even clenched his teeth. A few fine beads of sweat were dotted on the man's forehead with stretched veins, and his emerald green eyes were filled with deep emotions for no reason. color.

"You can bear with it a little longer."

The young man suppressed the water in his eyes, and his plump lips were bitten with a row of fine tooth marks.

The corset sewn with whale bones was tightened again and again. The oriental boy's originally slender waist looked like a broken rose branch among the stacks of snow-white lace, and the layered skirts were like clouds.

It was also Brett's first time coming into contact with women's dresses. These complicated, gorgeous, silky and watery expensive fabrics seemed to be broken at the touch of a touch. The long skirts made of lace and silk made this police elite who had solved countless crimes feel a rare feeling. Puzzling.

The fluffy and wide skirt was piled up to his waist. There was a thin layer of sweat on his face and his cheeks were red from embarrassment. The young man stood on tiptoes tremblingly, raised a long and slender calf and stepped precariously on the dark red legs. On the end of the bed.

He had been in this position for a long time, and even though there was a man supporting him with his hands behind him, he was still swaying slightly due to lack of physical strength. The toes covered with smooth white silk stretched into an arc that was about to bend, and two silk ribbons went around the fat white flesh of the thighs, tying a playful bow between the slippery flesh mixed with rose pink and suet white.

Looking at it from a distance, this is an erotic painting that can make anyone blush and their heart beats. It is a unique collection that can make fat-minded nobles and wealthy businessmen fight for it and sell it for sky-high prices in the underground market.

The handsome young man let out a depressed hum from his nasal cavity, and the sweat beads covered with strong fragrance rolled down his sharp chin and into the deep collarbone, which was just covered by the gothic and complicated lace on his shoulders. He could only see a section of his snow-white neck dripping with sweat.

Brett heard an evil voice echoing in his head.

I really want to... lick that sweat drop... with my tongue.

With such a cowardly oriental beauty, even if she were forced to do so, it wouldn't be a big deal.

Leave your mark on his pure and flawless body, and if you bite him with your teeth, he will tremble.

Maybe he would just hide and cry muffledly, and there would be a drizzle in those beautiful blue eyes.

He might have used his crimson petal-like lips to curse this rude man, but his lack of vocabulary and broken English could only make him utter the weakest and most seductive whimper.

The man's dark green eyes were dim for a moment, but the boy's unsuppressible urging quickly made him break free from that damn obscene fantasy.

How could he have such a ridiculous idea.

This is going to hell!

The upright Officer Bright scolded himself in his heart. He guiltily speeded up the tying of his skirt and hurriedly tied the last bow.

After completing the entire complicated procedure, Jiang Chi felt that most of his consciousness had left.

So...tired.