Chapter 11: The devil who wants his life

Jiang Chi's hands and feet were stiff and he wrapped himself tightly in the quilt. The dim candlelight enveloped the delicate jade-like little face ambiguously and charmingly, and the pupils dilated slightly in the dim light due to panic.

"I, do we really want to do this?" Jiang Chi swallowed nervously, his butterfly-wing eyelashes trembling in panic, "Are we playing a little too much?"

After all, there is a big difference between words and actual actions!

Jiang Xiaoxu, the king of strong mouths, thinks so.

She finally tricked the man into letting her go, but she didn't expect that she would be sent to his door by herself.

Isn't this just seeking death?

Being able to act in such a play has exhausted Jiang Chi's IQ for the rest of his life.

At this time, the system's mechanical sound, which was supposed to be smooth, actually sounded a bit of a headache: "The identity of the player will change according to the actions the player takes. Since you said you love Moran deeply, you must do it." Take actions consistent with who you are."

"So, you have to seduce him and interact with him to get enough love points."

Interaction, what interaction?

Jiang Chi huddled under the quilt and thought with a grimace. The way foxes express their love is to lick each other's fur. Should he pounce on the biggest boss in the world and hold him down and beg him to smooth his fur?

Thinking about that scene makes me feel a bit chilly for no reason.

Jiang Chi rubbed the goosebumps on his arms.

As a pure and innocent little snow fox, he has never had such a sweet relationship with a male fox.

The system was much more optimistic than the host. It leaned into Jiang Chi's ear and said with a hint of confusion: "Your ancestors have always been invincible in this aspect. I believe you must also be talented."

Jiang Chixin said that just because his ancestors were rich does not mean that his unlucky descendant is also rich. His ancestors still had nine tails, but now he only has one tail left, and it has to be plucked out by a bad system.

Don't think his tail can't feel anything!

The system looked at the host who still had a troubled look on his face, so he tried to run it, and then said: "You can drug him while you are intimate with him. According to the work manual, you can do this."

It's just that no one has been so bold before you.

"The points for a top-quality ecstasy potion are five thousand. Even the Heavenly Thunder of Transcendence Tribulation can guarantee that he won't wake up before the effect of the potion ends."

The little fox's expression relaxed.

It sounds quite reasonable.

He couldn't help but think of the agents in human movies who would hide medicine in their teeth.

So cool.

Who doesn't have a crazy secret agent dream?

Jiang Chi gritted his teeth, thinking that if the mission failed, the worst he could do would be to be made into a fox scarf. There was nothing to be afraid of. His eyes were red, and his whole body was frozen with fear from the fox scarf around Mo Lan's neck in his imagination. cold.

Moran is a gentleman.

At least in the eyes of everyone in the small town of Notting, he is an extremely elegant, kind-hearted, gentleman.