Chapter 16:

The moon sank deeper into the night mist.

The people guarding the dark place could not clearly see the beautiful bait, and only the ambiguous sound of the friction of clothes sounded unbridled in the dark alley.

The hem of the skirt wrapped in exquisite lace was lifted up. Moran lowered his eyelashes and raised his eyebrows slightly.

The pampered and delicate fingertips frivolously lifted up the straps with hanging bows. When the fingertips rubbed the flesh with bright red marks, the young man trembled slightly.

The policemen listened to the commotion in the alley with red faces and looked at each other hesitantly, wondering whether they should go and arrest the person.

"It's not him." Bright stopped his colleagues who were about to rush forward.

Fortunately, under the cover of the night, no one could see the exposed veins on the man's forehead, and the roots of his teeth were even trembling slightly because he was biting too hard.

This idiot doesn't really want to do "business" with passers-by.

Brett thought he was calm enough.

He could endure it until the real killer couldn't stand the temptation and took the initiative to attack. He could endure it...

Until the two people hugging each other not far away began to make more intense water sounds.

You don't even have to look to see how intensely the lips and tongues are intertwined.

Shit! I can't bear it anymore!

Seeing that the notoriously bad-tempered officer looked like he was about to go berserk at any moment, his subordinates were so frightened that even the impulsive people did not dare to act impulsively. They scrambled to stop him and said, "Sir, didn't you just say it wasn't him..."

Before the men had finished speaking, there was finally some movement over there that they wanted.

Jiang Chi's mouth almost swelled.

He had just deceived someone and ran away. He didn't expect to be caught so quickly. He felt guilty and allowed the man to do whatever he wanted to him.

Unexpectedly, Mo Lan was just gently licking the delicate and small lip beads in the center of the young man's lips, but then he suddenly changed his attitude and bit him.

It hurts.

Jiang Chi covered her mouth and looked at him with tears in her eyes, but did not dare to say a word.

"Isn't that okay?" The man smiled, but there was always something incomprehensible in that smile. He didn't seem to want to pursue Jiang Chi for pretending to lie to him and hurt him, but was serious about it. Jiang Chi thought, "There's no way we can put on a good show like this."

He seemed helpless, shrugged and said, "Then I'll have to teach you."

Before Jiang Chi could refuse, Mo Lan responded again with a tough attitude that could not be refused.

Jiang Chi had never been in contact with someone's lips and teeth for such a long time, and a strange sultry feeling spread from his heart.

The moonlight seems a bit too bright today.

He thought dazedly, as if he still couldn't figure out why he was kissed like this.

The nimble fingers hidden in the skirt easily hooked, and the bow ribbon immediately spread out. The silky white stockings hung loosely on the thighs. I saw the hand used to open letters from the edge of the stockings. Inch by inch, he conquered the city, and the plump leg meat, as soft as jade, slightly leaked out from between his fingers. It was so soft that it reminded people of freshly baked panna cotta.