Chapter 8: Beautiful oriental boy

The interrogation room was empty, so quiet that you could hear your own breathing.

The ceramic Madonna statue in the niche lowered its head and looked pitifully at the Asian boy sitting on the chair. The cold sunlight fell from the round window, and countless dust particles floated thinly in the halo.

Jiang Chi squeezed her pink and white knees together nervously, and her fingers were tangled together.

"Is he really a good person?" Jiang Chi was so nervous that his throat went dry. Why did he think this officer looked so... scary?

The system reached out and stroked the fox's fur again: "Don't worry, he is the key person responsible for solving the case and will help you catch the boss together."

The system thought for a while and then said: "According to previous NPC reviews, Dennis Bright is the most reliable NPC in this novice level."

After about half an hour, the door of the interrogation room was finally opened, and Officer Dennis strode in.

The man looked to be about 1.9 meters tall. The oppressive feeling caused by looking down at the small Jiang Chi almost made the young man dare not breathe.

The timid blind beauty raised her eyelids tremblingly, revealing a pair of dark blue eyes flashing with tiny spots of light. He tried to look at the source of the sound, but his eyes were miserably distracted.

Dennis narrowed his eyes and said in a very unkind tone: "Stop pretending."

Jiang Chi blinked slowly and curled his lips harmlessly at the man: "What did you say?"

A cool smile appeared on the corner of the man's lips. He reached out and pinched Jiang Chijian's smooth chin. His rough fingertips intentionally or unintentionally rubbed the young man's too-delicate skin, as if rubbing a piece of cold jade: "You can obviously see that. Bar?"

"Can a blind man have such bright eyes?"

The young man looked forward innocently, with his eyes drooped. He looked terribly pitiful. He was really frightened because he couldn't see. His voice was thin: "Why do you think so? I have always been invisible. Yes."

The man was so close to him, and he could see the pink lips opening and closing slightly as he spoke, without having to lower his head. The light fragrance overflowed from the lips and teeth, and the reddish lips seemed to tempt the man to get closer. , it is best to use your teeth to feel whether it is really that soft.

The little vixen from the East just provoked the bad-tempered police officer with her beautiful, watery eyes.

Dennis suddenly let out a muffled smile from his throat.

The man's facial features are all sharp, and when he looks at him, he can't help but give people the illusion that all the dirty secrets are hidden.

Jiang Chi's eyes froze.

Is this police officer really reliable?

Don't you NPCs still buy navy troops?

The man's hand slid from his pointed chin to his loose collar.

When Jiang Chi was taken to the police station semi-coercedly, he only washed up in a hurry. He didn't even put on his clothes. The buttons on his collar were buttoned in the wrong position, exposing a large piece of snow-white collarbone.

The calloused hand slid along the lower jaw to the round and protruding pearl-like Adam's apple, and then slowly slid to the soft skin like suet.

Jiang Chi swallowed.