Chapter 7: Grumpy police officer

Late at night, the Red Thrush Bar is still immersed in the fantasy of inferior alcohol.

The death of the proprietress did not seem to cast a shadow over the noisy drinkers. The slim bartender carrying the dinner plate avoided the crowded bodies and unexpected dirty hands like a snake.

The noise and flirting echoed in the dark alleys all night long.

In the small room in the back kitchen, Jiang Chi sighed expressionlessly for the thirty-first breath of the night, and then turned over for the sixty-eighth body on the creaking iron frame bed.

The physical report with the lowest rating among players so far given by the Data Monitoring Center is really not watery at all.

After all, Jiang Chi was a rough fox who had crawled and rolled in deep mountains and old forests, and had also slept on roads and under bridges. After traveling through time, he became extremely squeamish. If he was touched even slightly, his soft white skin would turn red. In more serious cases, it will leave bruises and bruises, making you look like a delicate Princess and the Pea.

Jiang Chi thought seriously for a long time and thought that this was because he had lost his long and thick hair.

The white fox has long, rich and fluffy hair that is as white as satin. In addition to being beautiful, it also has practical functions such as waterproofing, warmth and cushioning. It is a must-have item for home and travel. Jiang Chi once thought that it was very pitiful for humans to be hairless.

Now he doesn't have either.

I also felt pain all over my body from the iron frame bed that I didn't know what was underneath.

Thinking about it this way, humans are even worse off.

I have never experienced the joy of having hair.

Since I can't sleep, why not live stream the business, the system suggested.

Jiang Chi carefully glanced at the scene of demons dancing in the bar outside through the thin wooden board. Thinking that no one should be watching, he nodded and agreed.

So the system opened the live broadcast camera. As soon as Jiang Chi sat up holding a pillow, he felt instantly overwhelmed by the barrage.

He was dizzy, trying hard to look at the camera, and bent his eyes: "Good evening, everyone."

The little fox saw the words on the screen pause for a moment, and then an even more violent and passionate barrage rushed towards Jiang Chi.

——Hi, good evening, wife! (Tipping points 666)

——Can the person in front please get out? This is obviously my wife and she is saying hello to me (800 reward points)

——Wife, please kiss me and I will tell you how to pass this test! (Dip! This message involves spoilers and has been blocked. The user has been banned for 24 hours. Please be careful when speaking.)

Jiang Chi had no idea what he looked like now.

It feels like everyone... is so enthusiastic.

The boy's loose linen pajamas almost fell off his shoulders because the bed was too hard and he couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned in the middle of the night. Most of his chest, which had been squeezed out with beautiful red marks, was exposed to the air, and small pimples appeared in it due to the cold air.

The snow-white and round shoulders are still hanging on the collar that cannot be taken off, which makes people have the inexplicable urge to take a bite on it.

Jiang Chi didn't think there was anything wrong with being like this.

After all, their wild animals never wear clothes.