Chapter 6: Night Stalker

This little blind man from China who hides in the dark shadows all day long.

He has an extremely beautiful face, but is less courageous than a rabbit.

Aden has been eyeing this little blind man for a long time.

Liv, that shrewd and fierce woman, hid this Asian child like a treasure. She wouldn't even let him touch it on weekdays, just waiting to be noticed by some noble man, and then make a lot of money, while taking her The obscene and huge sex business goes to the wealthy areas on the east side.

I just didn't expect that just after tricking this little blind man into going to the East District, she herself would become the dead soul of the Night Demon.

Now, fortunately, this woman is dead.

Aden thought viciously.

Jiang Chi was knocked dizzy and was stunned for a second before someone grabbed his chin hard.

The gangster who hangs out in casino bars all day long and makes a living by robbing is not as gentlemanly as Moran. He rudely left a deep red handprint on the young man's frosty white chin, and the malice in his gray-green eyes was so full that it almost overflowed. .

"Is your Excellency the Viscount doing a good job?"

The little blind man looked blankly at the man who spoke with his eyes that were so deep that they were almost pure black glass beads. The pale and blazing sunlight flashed through his dull eyes, illuminating a faint blue like the deep sea.

He didn't seem to understand Aden's teasing words, and his whole body was shivering and trembling slightly. The soft hair trembled slightly with her breathing, like a lonely rabbit surrounded by hunters.

The tip of the man's nose was almost touching Jiang Chi's cheek, and the hot breath like a beast sprayed on the young man's soft cheek flesh, steaming out a bright color like a rose.

Like a shy girl wearing blush.

The barely suppressed gasping paused for a moment, and Jiang Chi watched helplessly as those gray-green eyes quickly took on a disgusting, sticky, fiery look.

Like a drooling wild dog, it licked his bare neck with its long scarlet tongue.

He felt a little uncomfortable.

It was the first time we met, and this person was much more annoying than Moran.

"Why don't you speak?"

"Does he make you feel good?"

The people around him burst into mocking laughter, their green, hungry wolf-like eyes rising and falling around them, all releasing secret and obscene malice towards the young man surrounded in the center.

"Can that pretty boy really satisfy you?"

"If you like it, you can come to me."

"That damn rich man, I heard he is the type that Night Stalker likes to attack most. Do you think he will be the next corpse?"

Jiang Chi's eyebrows frowned severely.

These people...have gone too far.

——Can this idiot let go of my wife?

——I immediately broke through the screen to save my wife!

——A stinky dog ​​with such a mean mouth will be expelled from the dog membership!

A layer of bright water gradually appeared in the deep sea-like eyes, and the colorful and fragmented light trembled slightly with the water shadow.

He opened his mouth and whispered something.