Chapter 13: Gift from heaven

Jiang Chi panted and ran to the wall.

The statistics of this body are really bad. After just a few steps, I was already covered in sweat, and my legs were limp and ready to fall.

When he sneak-attacked Night Demon and took the opportunity to run out of the villa, he couldn't even find where the wall was.

He didn't dare leave the front door where the groom was sleeping, so he climbed over the wall and slipped away.

It's a pity that Jiang Chi is a wanderlust and ran out of the mansion at night, only to scurry around like a headless fly in the huge garden. The roses planted all over the garden spread out in a large area of ​​enchanting and bloody red under the moonlight, and the overly fragrant floral fragrance made people dizzy.

It's like...being in the blood sea of ​​hell.

Jiang Chi heard the sound of the hem of her skirt caressing across the sea of ​​flowers.

He turned around in confusion and found that it was the little girl Annie holding the teddy bear.

"elder brother."

She raised her delicate little face like a doll, looked at the man with her inorganic golden-green eyes, and her small cherry-pink mouth curved, "Brother, go this way."

Jiang Chi hesitated.

Why did she appear here? Isn't this the place where the Night Demon belongs?

She appeared too weird.

He had to seriously doubt it.

Annie hugged the teddy bear quietly, stretching out a slender arm to point Jiang Chi in the direction. When she saw the beautiful brother in front of her looking suspicious, she immediately pursed her lips and showed an infinitely aggrieved expression.

No matter how hard-hearted you are, you can't help but be shaken.

Annie held her stuffed bear sadly and said, "My brother doesn't like me."

"Not really..." Jiang Chi tried to explain.

But the little girl seemed to be really hurt, with her little face pressed against her bear, "Brother, there's no need to explain, I know that everyone doesn't like me."

"no......"

"My parents hated me too, so they and my brothers and sisters ate me up." She sobbed and told the horrifying and bloody truth with an innocent expression on her face, "I knew a long time ago that no one likes me."

The teddy bear in his hand seemed to feel the sadness of its little owner, and it drooped its head with a polka-dot bow.

"Of course I believe you." Jiang Chi could only stammer to comfort her, and immediately scorned how he could think of a little girl so much.

Although she is a ghost.

But she is just a harmless child!

Seeing that the little girl still looked like she was about to cry at any moment, he could only reach out and carefully rub her blond hair.

The little girl was stunned for a moment and stroked the top of her hair in surprise.

A cold little hand held Jiang Chi's finger: "Brother, follow me."

——Family members, why do I think your Sister Ni is so awesome?

——Zhuo, how can I make my wife touch my dog's head in three sentences?

——I have failed in school, so where can I get my wife?

Annie took Jiang Chi to a wall. It looked like no one had been here all year round. The brick wall was a little lower than other places. It was blocked by a juniper tree. The dense crown of the tree just covered the wall. Along the way, it is not easy to be discovered.