Chapter 5: He didn't want to see his little sheep sad for others.

This crowded and narrow shanty town is located in the southwest of the town of Notting. The low eaves that are filled with the smell of sewers are filled with strangers, thieves, gangsters and drug addicts. There are rotten fruits and buzzing sounds everywhere. of flies.

Horseshoes with brand-new shoes stepped on the path crossed by sewage. The dirty children hiding in the dark room looked at the aristocratic master whose face could not be seen in the carriage with greedy and hungry eyes like cubs, salivating. It dripped straight from the open mouth.

If this kind-hearted gentleman is willing to reward them with a silver coin, they won't have to go hungry for several days.

Jiang Chi had sensitive ears and could pick up the bustling noise outside through the carriage window.

He struggled subconsciously and then was firmly held in the man's arms: "Shh, don't move."

Moran thought he was shy, so he comforted the boy with a warm voice: "They can't see it."

The black iron carriage painted with gold and complicated patterns stopped in front of the smelly little square with a neigh from the Sharma horse. The heavy wheel rolled over a rotten orange, squeezing out the sweet and bright juice.

"Master, there are too many people in front of us."

Oscar reported to the man respectfully in his hoarse voice like a night owl.

The crowd surrounded the fountain in circles, and uniformed policemen stood outside the crowd in twos and threes, impatiently driving away the spectators.

"Another unlucky guy!" The fat policeman with a red face and a golden beard yelled angrily, "Damn cockroach! You're just causing trouble for us!"

He took out a handkerchief and wiped his sweaty face, and glanced at the center of the crowd with disdainful gray-blue eyes: "It's such a big fuss when someone dies."

"Jack! Jack Davis! Get this damn body to the autopsy room!"

The carriage glass was wiped clean, and Jiang Chi could vaguely see a small police officer in the crowd running over with his head buried in the crowd and talking to the fat policeman.

The fat policeman continued to shout in that sharp voice: "That bastard named Night Devil just wants us all to play with him!"

Night Stalker?

Did he commit another crime last night?

Jiang Chi shook his head suspiciously. Mo Lan clearly stayed with him last night?

"A man from Wood Street died. His stomach was cut open and his internal organs were taken out." Oscar reported the news to Moran in a low voice. He originally wanted to say something, but saw that he was held in the man's arms. The young man closed his mouth firmly again.

The groom's sinister face showed a sneer, and he continued to comment in a voice that made people feel uncomfortable: "It's just a poor imitator."

The blind boy was obviously still ignorant of what had happened. Suddenly, when he heard the groom calmly speak such shocking news, he timidly reached out and grabbed the man's sleeve.

Moran enjoyed the feeling of being relied on wholeheartedly and patted the back of the boy's hand to express comfort.

The nobleman's carriage was too conspicuous in such a mixed place, and within a few minutes of staying there, the police came over.

The fat policeman who looked angry just now showed a flattering smile: "Why are you here, Mr. Moran? Your identity is really dirty."

He bent down and glanced secretly into the car, seeing a thin and small child in the man's arms.