Chapter 14: Even angry is soft

"So you were going to do business, but you accidentally bumped into the scene of Moran's murder?"

"It's not Molan..." Jiang Chi racked his brains, trying to separate the always gentle and gentle gentleman from the black mist that seemed to shake his pussy, "It's a monster, he just followed Molan... "

Jiang Chi stumbled a little, and he didn't know how to describe it.

Is he going to say that the real Night Stalker is actually a disembodied black mist that resembles a greasy giant dog?

Only by figuring out what the Night Stalker is can we truly eliminate him.

Jiang Chi was still waiting for Officer Bright, who was said to be the most reliable in this copy, to help him find out the truth.

I can't see anything clearly in the middle of the night, and the pictures I have are just blinding. Jiang Chi thought for a while and could only say that he would show it to you later.

The man sneered: "Go back? Where are you going back? Don't forget that the person you just injured today is a nobleman that we can't afford to offend. I guess he can demolish your little shabby house tomorrow."

Jiang Chi was stunned and felt aggrieved: "But... I have no place to live."

The man took a deep breath, feeling that he had never been so patient before. He stared at Jiang Chi's bright eyes, and then coughed unnaturally: "Listen, little liar, you are now an important witness for me to solve the case. I can help you if necessary."

"So..." Jiang Chi's eyes lit up, "Can you book a hotel for me?"

"..." Dennis Bright said that he would never be willing to talk to an idiot again in his life.

"I'm really sorry. The police station's salary is meager. Apart from my home, you can only go wandering." Bright gritted his teeth.

The little fox stared at the bad-tempered police officer for a while, then suddenly rolled his eyes. The soft forehead hair brushed against the dark blue eyes, and the sound of the rising and falling ocean waves sounded in his mind for no reason.

Although he is a policeman with a bad temper, he is actually a good person who is willing to provide him with a place to go.

Brett could only be thankful that it was dark now and the boy opposite could not see his suddenly red ears.

Tonight may be destined to be an unlucky night.

Jiang Chi followed Officer Bright slowly, his steps slow and slow.

He had ignored the pain in his body just now due to excessive tension. After his whole body relaxed, he slowly felt the sharp pain that stabbed the nerves in his calf from time to time. When he fell from the tree, the sharp break of the branch scratched his too delicate skin.

Jiang Chi tried his best to ignore the pain in his calf and follow the man's footsteps as quickly as possible.

Officer Bright stopped suddenly for some reason.

Jiang Chi couldn't dodge and hit the man's broad back directly.

"Hmm." He snorted, widened his eyes blankly, and raised his hand to cover his straight nose.

"It's really troublesome." Brett looked very impatient, with a strange emotion that was hard to distinguish between the white man's deep brows.

Jiang Chi already had pain in his calf, but it was even more uncomfortable when he was told like this. He also forgot that he thought the policeman was a good person just now. Now he just thought that this person was so cruel. As soon as he saw the irritated expression, the young man could only cry with tears in his eyes. Say: "Yes, I'm sorry."