Chapter 18:

The priest was cold.

There was a faint aroma that had never been smelled before floating around the clean and white body.

Jiang Chi discovered this when the priest came closer.

"You have his mark on you." The young priest who called himself Ilya lowered his eyes like silver moons and finished his evening prayers in a low voice, and then came to take care of the boy sitting alone on the bench.

He didn't seem to care about why the Oriental, who was obviously a boy, was wearing an extremely gorgeous women's dress. His ice-white fingers, which conveyed an unknown chill, lifted up the layers of skirt as if nothing mattered.

When Jiang Chi's hand was about to touch his lower abdomen, he took action in time to hold him down.

He obviously couldn't figure out why each of these people liked to lift his skirt with their hands. His thick eyelashes trembled in panic, and he pursed his lips that were red from being kissed.

"I......"

Jiang Chi hadn't noticed an inexplicable strange mark on his lower abdomen yet. He just didn't like it intuitively. Even though I was well-dressed, I always felt naked in front of these people, with nowhere to hide.

Even in the human world, casually lifting up other people's skirts is a bad behavior like being a hooligan, right?

The emotionless silver light in Father Elijah's eyes seemed to become a little brighter.

Jiang Chi was a little afraid of him. Thinking that he still asked this person for help after all, he lowered his eyes a little wearily, and the soft flesh of his cheeks bulged slightly. When he thought that the priest just wanted to help him kindly, and even honestly Apologized: "Yes, I'm sorry."

"I'm just a little scared."

What are you afraid of?

Jiang Chi couldn't explain clearly.

Perhaps it comes from the little fox's keen intuition of potential dangers.

The priest looked at him quietly, and the silver light of the cold moon shone on the man's handsome face, like a son of God who was born under the blessing of believers and baptized by the holy light.

In God's words, how could you have such dirty thoughts?

Jiang Chi shrank, and slowly unfolded his body in panic under the man's cool gaze.

Like a shy flower, slowly blooming its soft petals.

"Good boy."

Jiang Chi wasn't sure if Ilya was smiling. He was too cold. Even if he smiled, it was more like Jiang Chi's own illusion.

The man took one of the boy's hands.

Jiang Chi felt embarrassed.

The man seemed to be very clean. Not a speck of mud could be seen on the black priest's robe, and his skin looked even more white and glowing.

Less like a living person, more like a cold statue.

Jiang Chi's palms were dirty when he was pressed into the black mist. In fact, his entire body was dirty now, and he looked pitifully exhausted.

A dirty little stray cat that had just been wronged.

The kind-hearted Father Elijah held the boy's soft palm and didn't care if there were traces of others on it.

It can be washed off anyway, right?

Jiang Chi trembled and allowed the man to take off the layers of long skirts on his body.