Chapter 20:

"I was wrong."

Father Ilya, who has always been a star in the Holy See, apologized to someone so humbly for the first time. He rarely felt regretful and racked his brains to come up with some nice witticisms to make people happy.

Apparently someone didn't buy it.

Jiang Chi's eyelashes were still stained with wet tears, and his cheeks were soaked with moisture.

Apparently he had cried hard not long ago.

A miserable look that had been held down and tortured by evil humans.

Ilya's lowered eyes fell on the priest's robe hanging in pieces on his round shoulders. Jiang Chi's skin was originally tender, and the red mark of a cross was brightly reflected on it.

There are also... messy red fingerprints.

"...does it hurt?"

Jiang Chi sobbed, eyes widened and he looked at Father Elijah accusingly, who held him down and sucked him, and after kissing him, he still had a scumbag face that said, "It's all you who seduced me."

"Didn't you say it wouldn't hurt?"

Jiang Chi mentally tugged at his tail hair. He must have grinded his teeth while cleaning the mark. Did he want to eat himself?

After all, their fox meat is also very rare.

But it's not delicious at all!

Jiang Chi's eyes were still covered with a layer of bright tears, and he stared at the serious-looking priest with a wary expression.

It looks very much like a small animal with a very alert nature in a cage.

When bullied by a creature that is stronger than itself, it can only curl up in a ball and stare at the culprit in fear, trying to scare away the enemy by baring its two not-ferocious tiger teeth.

Ilya thought inexplicably.

The system is seriously considering whether to tell its host the fact that the succubus imprint has been removed long ago.

Five seconds later, in order to protect the host's precarious self-esteem, the system chose to shut up.

"I'm sorry." Father Ilya could only coax him in a good voice, and his cold silver eyes now seemed to have melted into a puddle of snow. "It's just that you still have the aura of the devil in your body. If you don't get rid of it, It would be dangerous."

Jiang Chi raised his eyelashes and glanced at the man in doubt, then looked down at his white belly that still had ambiguous evidence of guilt. Thinking of the two purple snakes lingering there before, the complaint against the priest in his heart seemed to disappear involuntarily. Most of it.

Jiang Chi is really a person who doesn't hold grudges very well.

He was still furious a second ago, but when he thought that the priest had gone to great lengths to find a way to remove the devil's mark, his wrinkled expression relaxed.

"I'm not that stingy either."

Jiang Chi said in a sullen voice.

"It's just..." Your church's method of exorcism is a little too... perverted.

It's a little more extreme than some foxes who like to lick the base of other people's tails. Jiang Chi's cheeks were so red that they looked like they were dripping with blood. He held his clothes with some loose buttons in one hand and asked stammeringly: "So, is it clean this time?"

He is so stupid.

Even though he had been bullied so obviously, he was still willing to believe the priest's ridiculous lies.