Chapter 21-22:

On the third day after Jiang Chi disappeared in front of Officer Bright, another horrific murder occurred in the small town of Notting.

The dead Baron Humbert was kneeling in a penitent posture and was penetrated by a sharpened cross at the bottom. A large amount of blood spewed out from the broken chest.

The marble statue of the Virgin standing in front of her was splashed with oxidized and blackened blood, and her gentle and gentle face made people feel eerie because of the ferocious bloodstains.

When you walk into this cold abandoned church, you can still hear the magnificent orchestral music rising into the high sky, and the gray skylight pours onto the corpse from the broken stained windows.

It's like a punishment from the gods.

The angels will not come and the demons will revel in opening hell.

Officer Bright, who was already difficult to get along with, seemed even more irritable lately.

He frowned and walked around behind the corpse, seeing poor Baron Humbert's arm that had been forcibly broken back. There was also a pair of dark and shiny... love handcuffs on his cold wrists?

This strange but shocking death scene is hard not to remind people of a murderous maniac who has not yet been caught.

Moran Wade.

Bright has handed over the photos Jiang Chi desperately brought out to the police station.

Although the pixels were still very blurry, it was vaguely possible to tell that the body of the unlucky guy whose throat was stabbed with an iron drill was none other than Verilan, a wealthy confectioner in this town who died last year.

The man standing next to Verilan's body with a calm expression was Viscount Moran Wade, a well-regarded gentleman in the town.

"I didn't expect that such a respectable Master Wade would be the murderous Night Stalker who made everyone afraid to go out."

"No wonder we couldn't catch him! It's so hateful!"

"If I catch him, I will definitely punch a few big holes in his body with the wooden warehouse!"

Brett was not in the mood to listen to how his subordinates insulted Night Stalker. He just wanted to know where that stupid and easy-to-deceive Easterner had gone.

If he is caught by the Night Demon...

Such a delicate little guy would cry out of fear even if he suffered the slightest pain. He looks so beautiful that he sheds tears, and if he is tricked a little, he will follow others foolishly. It is easier to kidnap him than a puppy.

Brett knew he couldn't think about it anymore, but he couldn't help it!

Just thinking about the possibility that he might be in danger now made Brett hate how he didn't have the supernatural ability like a demon to catch Jiang Chi's hand the moment he disappeared.

If something really happened to Jiang Chi...

He will hate himself for the rest of his life.

Brett's face became increasingly frightening.

"Sir! I don't know who revealed the news. The deceased's wife, Mrs. Humbert, is here."

The fat subordinate wiped his sweat that seemed to never be wiped off, and bent down to report to Bright.

The man frowned, not knowing what he was thinking, and waved to the police to let her in.

Mrs. Humbert is a blonde aristocratic beauty, wearing a complicated and gorgeous Bonnet hat, and holding a gorgeous feather fan studded with gems in her jade fingers that are properly covered with lace gloves.