Chapter 4: It seems he didn't pay.

Jiang Chi stood dumbly in the bathroom, his upturned hair hanging on his forehead because of his master's panic.

Already foreseeing the consequences of a man becoming furious when he discovers that he has lied.

You will be stripped of your fox skin by this ruthless man!

The little fox shivered and asked the system for help with tears in his eyes: "Xiao Qi, what should I do?"

"How about we run away now?"

Even though he has accepted the fact that the host's IQ is not high, 007 will still sigh for Jiang Chi's naivety: "If he runs away now, he will chase him. If you die in the game, you will really die."

Tears immediately formed in the boy's eyes, and his fox ears were about to pop out again.

The system said: "There is another way, but the requirements are a bit high."

Jiang Chi's eyes lit up.

It is obviously a heartless machine, but the system feels that the main brain is running a bit too fast for no reason: "This game focuses on the live broadcast mode. The host can choose to open the live broadcast room to attract viewers in exchange for points and rewards. As long as you get enough points, you can go to the prop store to buy props. ."

"There is an A-level item 'Memory Overlay' in the store, which requires three thousand points."

Jiang Chi is a novice player, and it can be said that it is extremely difficult to get three thousand points.

But now who told Jiang Chi to come up with such a stupid way to pretend to be blind? Without the memory props, he could only wait for the crude lie he made up to be exposed.

Jiang Chifa's ears trembled on top of his head. Now he was also in a hurry and sought medical treatment.

"Then, let's go." He swallowed.

The system was silent for a while, and kindly reminded: "Would you like to tidy up first?" At least the nightgown should not be half hung, leaving most of the snow-white chest exposed.

Jiang Chi said "Ah" and looked at himself in the mirror.

The young man standing in the bathroom had an expression that couldn't be concealed. There was a light red at the end of his eyes, and his soft hair was messy and raised in all directions. He looked as if he had experienced something indescribable. .

Jiang Chi didn't realize there was anything weird about his appearance. He thought the system disliked him for being too sloppy, so he tightened the belt around his waist in embarrassment.

The system was then satisfied: "Then I'll open it."

A colorful live broadcast page suddenly appeared in front of Jiang Chi. The number of viewers was recorded in the upper right corner, and the colorful gift button was in the lower right corner. Colorful bubbles popped up from time to time, tempting the audience to give gifts.

Now the number of viewers is only in the single digits. A barrage floated past Jiang Chi's eyes, the malice in it not concealed at all: "Hahaha, another unlucky newcomer who has been drawn to Fog City. I want to see this unlucky guy." How did he die?"

Suddenly a bunch of hair fell off from the tips of Jiang Chi's ears, which were drooping with grievance.

"I'm not that weak either."

At any rate, I spent the first night safely.

He lowered his eyes and defended himself in a low voice, his voice filled with a hint of extreme grievance and depression, as if he was about to cry at any moment.