Chapter 12: You are so cute when you are bad

Jiang Chi stepped on his shoes in a panic, his bare heels still exposed.

He was wearing a thin shirt that he had casually taken from the edge of the bed, which Moran had asked the zombie maids to prepare for him. The layers of lace on the collar rubbed against the young man's delicate neck, covering up the pearl-like Adam's apple. Grind until red.

Moran Wade, the most respected gentleman in the town of Notting and the most feared serial killer "Night Stalker", was lying unconscious on the messy bed at this time.

The faint scent of white tea from the man still lingered between Jiang Chi's lips and teeth, while he still had to suppress the thin gasps in his chest.

He was holding the knife that Officer Dennis Bright had secretly thrust into him, but his fingers couldn't help but tremble, and his knuckles turned jade-white from the exertion.

"I..." After all, Jiang Wanwan is still an ordinary fox living a stable life, and he obviously still has some psychological barriers if he wants to kill people.

The boy forced himself to press the blade against the man's neck.

Moran's skin color showed a white color that seemed to be due to constant lack of blood. The sharp edge of the knife was imprinted on the most fragile skin of human beings. A small stream of thick fishy blood slid down thinly along the edge of the knife and wet Jiang Chi's fingers.

Jiang Chi was a little helpless.

The young man hesitated, biting his lower lip tightly with white teeth.

Almost bleeding from the bite.

"If you don't do anything, he will wake up."

The man's frivolous voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

The candle flickered in panic, then went out in an instant as a gust of cold wind blew.

The entire room was plunged into complete darkness.

The moon glides across the window lattice, and scarlet roses bloom silently in the night.

Jiang Chi was severely frightened. His hand shook, and the blade almost cut off the man's neck.

A cold, cold hand with no temperature at all caught the knife in Jiang Chi's hand.

It was an invisible black mist. A pale hand reached out from the black mist and grasped Jiang Chi's fingers firmly.

"Finally, I can touch you." The man sighed happily.

The deep voice struck the boy's heartstrings like notes falling from a cello.

Jiang Chi took a breath. This voice was the man who tempted him to open the basement door, "You, who are you?"

"Have you forgotten it? It's so sad." The black mist said these words, but the tail tone was trembling with pleasure, "Then why don't we get to know each other again."

Black mist lingered towards the young man. The pale and slender hand snatched away the knife in Jiang Chi's hand, and then pinched the young man's cheek.

"You smell so good."

Black Mist trembled with a smile, and the heavy letter opener fell on the thick carpet, and was immediately swallowed up by the cashmere that seemed to come alive.

"Little pitiful, little liar, little devil."

Hei Wu was shaking excitedly, and the bloodless hand with all the veins pinched Jiang Chi's chin hard, pressing out a ferocious red color: "I obviously liked you first."