Chapter 10: Not a plaything

Jiang Chi swallowed and forced himself not to scream.

"Little master, why don't you answer it." The woman mentioned the corners of her carefully painted scarlet lips, and her dead eyes stared blankly at the poor little lamb.

Jiang Chi tried hard not to look too abnormal, and stretched out his white and tender palms tremblingly.

The cold brass key was held by a hand with mottled red nail polish. I don't know if it was accidentally, but the sharp nails lightly scratched Jiang Chi's palm.

Jiang Chi was naturally ticklish and couldn't help but wince.

He was a little dazed. The hand that had been holding the handle of the knife tightly in his pocket gradually relaxed, and his eyelids drooped heavily for some unknown reason.

"Liv's" weird smile gradually blurred into one piece in front of her eyes.

Only then did Jiang Chi slowly think about whether he had drunk something terrible.

Cold fingers pinched his wrist.

He was so thin that the tall maid could easily hold one of his wrists. The fingers of the corpse were cold and stiff. When they were placed on the skin of the living person, they showed a long-frozen purple color under the flickering candlelight. There were still black old nails hidden between the red nails that were mostly scraped off during the struggle. Blood.

Jiang Chi felt a little nauseous.

Cold sweat rolled down his forehead involuntarily, but he couldn't run away now.

A familiar cold and gentle voice came from behind: "I didn't call you out to compete with me."

Obviously I didn't hear the footsteps.

Jiang Chi opened his mouth and tried to call out the familiar name, but the drug efficiency defeated him first.

The young man staggered and fell limply into the arms of the person behind him.

Before falling asleep, Jiang Chi's remaining consciousness heard "Liv" speak. This time it was no longer a charming female voice, but a man's voice that was inexplicably familiar to him. The voice said with a smile: "First This is the first time I've seen you care so much about prey."

These are really cruel words.

According to the general logic, the little blind man who was kept in the dark must be heartbroken at this time, struggling with both love and hatred for the scumbag. If he was trying to guess the world view, the next step would be to run away with the ball and chase him away. Three years later When we met at the dance, he would inevitably be accompanied by a child who looked very similar to the scumbag. What followed was the entanglement of love and hatred between wealthy families, the sinister Viscount and his blind wife.

Out of humanitarian concern, I thought for about half a second about whether I should comfort my host, who has a good heart but a low IQ.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Chi's problem was not limited to his IQ.

The little fox crossed his arms and sat cross-legged in the sea of ​​consciousness and hummed proudly to the system: "I already knew he was a liar."

He habitually sat on his knees on the ground, with his fluffy and fluffy tail behind him. He shook the tip of his tail and looked at the system analysis seriously: "He is so nice to me for no reason, he must have an intention. "

The system said: "This... doesn't seem to be wrong."

"Since he is a perverted murderer, he must want to keep me and find an opportunity to kill me again."