This Is The BEGINNING of THEM!

The next day was a sunday and Anjali's parents were gone out for the day leaving her at home...

She was scrolling through her phone when she gets a text from an unknown number...

"Hello. Can you please send me the english chapter number 4?" Was the text.
Anjali didn't know the person and when she read the name of the person "Gauri Yadav"... She just got a weird sensation that what if this is THE RAHUL... like the one who is said to have a huge crush on her.

"Are you... Rahul?"
"Ohh no! How did you know that? I am so so so sorry. Please don't report me to the teachers. I am sorry. I just wanted the homework. I didn't want to trouble you, I'll never text you again I promise..."
"Omg calm down man... I was just asking if it's you. I am not reporting you. Just chill."
"Ohh, Thank God! Well I thought you would..."
"Nahh, I am not that type of complaint girl..."
"Well I have heard that you have a crush on me?!" Anjali said thinking Rahul would avoid that question but instead,
"Well, You heard it right. I do have a crush on you"
Anjali blushing...
"Ohh nice but I don't think you'd be able to pull it off as I am not so into a relationship and I have never even been in one."
"Ohh trust me, it won't be long till you'd fall for me" Said Rahul with confidence
"Great Confidence... You can try but I don't think you'll pass"
"Ohh we'll see about that" said Rahul.

Just then her parents came back.
[Anjali's parents are very very strict and doesn't like if she talks to boys and so Anjali kept all this a secret.]

"Ohk Byee, TTYL" Anjali said...
"Ohh yeah Byee"

Rahul was left in the thoughts if they will get to talk again or not...