Part 34

Anjali was super upset and depressed for days... she wanted to cry, scream and kill Rahul...

After 2 days, Tara and Geet together told Anjali that Rahul has broken up with her without even telling her and that she should just move on.
But Anjali couldn't just assume that breakup... at least they need to do it face to face right?... so she planned everything...

Annuals exams gad started and her exams were going great!!!

She finally stone heartedly decided to go upto Rahul on 21st March (Their last day of class 9th) and just straight up breakup with him....

She just couldn't handle this pain anymore...

She saw Rahul everyday after exams laughing with his friends and she just couldn't watch... She didn't want to... Her angry tears always welled up just looking at him...

Soon came the day... 21st of March. 
After giving the exam which went very well... The whole plan was...

Gagan will bring Rahul with him to the nearby shop outside school and their Anjali along with Geet would give Rahul all the things that reminded her of him...

The drawings she made for him... the keychain he gave to her... the letters she had written for Rahul... the other gifts...and most importantly her Personal Diary because on every single page of the diary was the Rahul and she didn't want to remember him AT ALL...