Part 33

So after almost a week of the quiz... Anjali got to know through of Geet's friend that Rahul was indeed checking Tejal out and admiring her... just like she had thought... Her friend was sitting just behind Rahul and he had heard the whole conversation of Rahul blabbering about Tejal to his friend...

Anjali... after knowing all this, had had enough.

Anjali thought....

ENOUGH OF ALL THIS SHITTY BEHAVIOR OF RAHUL!!!

What had I ever done wrong to him to deserve this...
To deserve a heart break in the worst possible way and that too... TWICE!! FROM THE SAME PERSON!!!

He said he is busy for 15 to 20 days and that 20 days have lasted 2 freaking months! WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS GOING ON???

And that boy didn't even have the guts to atleast, doing the bare minimum approach me and say direct to my face that he can't be with me... neither on the call or on text.... Stupid bastard...
God god GOD I hate my myself for I care about him and love him soo soo much...

What about that trip to Pragati Maidan we had... That whole day we both spent together there... just to ourselves and had the best day of our lives...

What about the day of the exhibition on which Rahul was treating me like a queen and I felt so lucky to have him...

What about the days we would sneak away from everyone to be alone and talk...

What about the days we both spent 2-3 hours just chatting...

Even my sister now knows you and asks why you don't call and talk to her now...

What about the time you made me think that you love me more than I love you...

And now I think... all this was a lie...
Just a fucking lie...
You were a lie...

And Now what I hate the most is the fact that I still care about you... I still Love you...

WHY RAHUL WHYY!!!! Anjali screamed inside...