Part 30

Akansha told Geet about her's and Gagan's Conversation while going to home from school...
Their were Akansha, Gagan and the worst enemy of Anjali and Geet, i.e... "Khushboo"...

And she got to know that... Khushboo had somehow convinced or in Geet's language... did some "black magic" on Gagan and Now... Gagan referred to khushboo as his female best friend...
What could be more worse at this point right??

Their was.... The conversation of Akansha and Gagan when khushboo left and only they were there...

Gagan- Heyy what do you think about khushboo??
Akansha- What do you mean by what I think about khushboo...?
Akansha- I mean... She is quite beautiful and can be my gf you know.... what do you think??
Akansha- Gagan!! Have you lost you brain somewhere?? Do you know what you are saying?? First of all... you know she is such a pick me girl who is always running for boys... She sees a boy... and that boy is doomed!! She is Sooo clingy and also she is a bad news...
Plus on the other hand... Dude You have a gf already!!! GEET?? Remember her??
She loves you madly and I guess you do too....
Gagan- Well then.... Akansha... are you single?
Akansha- Uhmm yess... why??
Gagan- Ohh don't be sad... if you feel lonely. You can be my girl friend. You are really cute anyway...
Akansha- Hahaha (Awkward laughter) Nice joke!
Gagan- Noo, I am damn serious... Would you not wanna be my girl friend??
Akansha- You know I have hands right?? And they have the ability to slap any human being they want... I also am wearing shoes and they have to ability to fly to any human's face they are ordered to be in your limits.... Man you are sickening...!! You have such a nice gf and yet... Urghh I feel disgusted!

And just like that... Akansha left and Gagan also left for his home...

Anjali was comforting Geet who was devastated but unlike Anjali... She was a very strong girl and she decided to let Gagan Go to hell and move on... even though she was pretty heart broken and still had love for him!!!

Their was still no sign of Rahul for Anjali was getting more mad and sick at the same time...
She used to see Rahul from a far almost daily at school but NEVER had the opportunity to approach him...

Tara said to Anjali, "Well Girl, you can clearly see he is not busy at all... Why don't you just stop hurting your heart and wasting your tears for that bastard."

"NOOO!! I am sure that's not true... He might be in a problem or something otherwise he would never do something like that to me.. He loves me!!! A LOT!" Said Anjali defensively...

"Inside your mind... you also know that you are just justifying him for no reason... also... just open your eyes and look at him.. he is laughing like a monster dude! And why do you keep telling yourself he loves you?? Why does he never confess it??" Said Tara... worried about her friend's mental health.

"NO NO NOO... STOP TALKING RUBBISH ABOUT RAHUL!!! You know nothing about him..."

"At this point... I think even you don't get him... EVEN YOU DON'T HIM ANJALI... STEP OUT OF THIS DRAMA... YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS DETERIORATING!!!"

"Noo... Just stop it Tara... Please just stop it..."

And then came Anjali's stop... she went home wiping her tears away keeping in mind that her Rahul loves her...  A Lot!