Part 31

Soon there was this SST quiz organized on 16th of Feb at their school and Anjali & Geet had participated in it...

They were preparing a lot for that quiz... and they were representing their section... Against all the other sections...

Now in the audience were sitting all the non participated students and there... she spotted Rahul, smiling and goofing around with his friends...

Seeing Rahul just made Anjali's heart and eyes well up but she didn't want him to know how much it hurts her just getting a glimpse of him...

2 hours and the quiz was over... Rahul's class...i.e, Class 9th C was the winner.

After the quiz, as Anjali went back to her class, she was lost in her thoughts...

Geet asked Anjali about where is she lost?...

Anjali- Geet, I saw Rahul watching and in fact admiring Tejal from his row. He was pointing towards her and... it just didn't feel good. My heart was sinking watching all this...
I was watching him watch her like she's the only girl he's ever seen. How is it he never notice... that he is slowly killing me??
Geet- C'mon... Maybe he was just looking somewhere else.. You are misunderstanding it I think...
Anjali- I wish and deep inside hope it's a misunderstanding my heart is telling me it's not...
Geet- Calm down Anjali. Don't get so anxious. It's not good for your health.
Anjali- Yeah! But it's just not so easy to calm down just like that you see...

That day, Anjali went to bed wishing that all this is just a misunderstanding like Geet said...