Part 21

On 23rd of November, Anjali finally messaged Rahul by taking his number from Tara as she had deleted it...

It was school that day so when she got home, she finally gained the courage to talk to him. She thought that instead of texting him... talking to him on call would be much better so she called him...

Anjali- Heyy Uhm... Rahul actually. You know I just wanted to talk to about something important.
Rahul- Just get it done with... I don't have much time.
Anjali- Ohh gosh, why are you so rude for no reason yrr?? Anyways, you know, the sun rises from east and sets in the west. (God Wtf are you saying anjali just come to the point.) And do you know "surya devta" is a very renowned god.
Rahul- (giggling) I don't get it... what are you exactly trying to say? If you just want to waste my time then just let me go...
Anjali- No Noo, I am just trying to say that even God gives everyone a second chance then don't you think that you could like... also... give me.. a second chance to make everything right?... Please!
Rahul- Ohh so now you came to point naa... You want me to give YOU a second chance??
Anjali- Uhmm... yess.. will you??
Rahul- Why do you think I will give you one?
Anjali- Uhm... because you used to love me? I Guess...
Rahul- No... I am NEVER going to give you a second chance...
Anjali- But whyyyyy??
Rahul- Because girl, you don't deserve it!
Anjali- WHAT?? I don't deserve a second chance?? What do you mean by I don't deserve...
Rahul- Please... I had seen enough of you... and don't expect a second chance from me... I hate you...
Anjali- Ohhk fine I respect your decision.. sorry for wasting your time. I won't trouble you again. Byee!
Rahul- Thanks a lot. Byee!

And Anjali just couldn't handle this hatred from Rahul... The whole school hating her was absolute fine... but Rahul? Her Rahul hating her? She just couldn't get over this fact...
But now they were not meant to be together... she got that.

And she decided to move on with her million heart pieces...