Part 29

Meanwhile on the other hand...

Gagan was vanished!!
He was not responding to Geet's texts neither was he to be seen in the school and it had been almost 5 days and Geet was starting to get worried now...

Geet- C'mon... Where is this boy gone without informing me?? He never does this...
Anjali- Hahaha, Hey just chill. Gagan's just stupid... He should learn something from his best friend, at least Rahul informed me before getting busy...
Geet- Yeah, You're right... But anyways... Let's leave them... I'll ask Akansha today about Gagan... Maybe she knows something.

Later that day, Geet didn't get time to wait and ask about Gagan to anyone so she just left it... After all, there is nothing to be worried about anyway...

12 days had passed and It was 24th Jan...
Anjali and Rahul's 11 month anniversary and she wanted to wish him by filming a video in which she conveyed how much she loves and adores Rahul and how she misses him... Also there was a function on 26th Jan in school and she was the main lead so she asked Rahul to come to... in that video.

But since Rahul had blocked Anjali, she decided to get this video to him via Tara... So she sent this video to Tara and she forwarded it to Rahul... after a while or so... Rahul had seen the video but... instead of replying to it, unblocking Anjali or.... at least react about it... He blocked Tara as well!!!

Tara told all this to Anjali and this brought a sense of worry to her...
Was Rahul angry at her?? What did she do now??

Tara comforted her and advised her to wait till overmorrow and since She asked Rahul to come to her function... She'll eventually meet him there but... While being backstage, Rahul was nowhere to be seen?! All she saw was Gagan!!! Who was making fun of her because of her soldier outfit... Anjali ignored him... She is a lot used to all these teasings. All she cared about right now was RAHUL! She calmed herself down because she was there alone. Both Geet and Tara were absent that day and she couldn't afford to ruin her show due to tension...

She thought that Rahul might be visible from the stage and when the time came for their performance, while delivering the dialouges and during her fight scenes... All her eyes searched for was Rahul...

The show was a HIT!!! But she was devastated because Rahul didn't come to watch it, even though Anjali asked her to...

Some days after this, There was still no sign of Rahul... and on the other hand,
Akansha, came to Geet and told her something and that made Geet cry!