Part 26

Anjali got very angry at Geet for telling all this to Gagan whilst she knew woul spread this news like wildfire...
They got into a big fight but Tara helped Anjali calm down and also... Anjali just couldn't stay mad at her Geet for a long time... so she forgave her... The only thing worrying her now what about how to convince Rahul amidst all this...

2 weeks couldn't go by as Rahul texted Anjali asking for homework and after that when He was going back to blocking her... Anjali stopped him...

Rahul- Ohk thanks, let me just block you again now.
Anjali- Wait, Noo don't block me! You know I did nothing except telling all this to my best friend and also... I scolded Geet a lot... Please try to understand my point Rahul...
Rahul- Ohk Ohk fine, I get it...

And they chatted and chatted as always for 2-3 hours... Their time would just go by with each other without knowing...

Rahul had started talking too much about Tejal for the past two-three days.
OOPS!!!
JEALOUS GIRLFRIEND ALERT!!

One such day.

Anjali- I just hate it when you talk about that...Tejal. She is always interrupting our conversation...
Rahul- C'mon, Don't blame Tejal.... Talk bad about me but not her... (Rahul got quite angry and possesive.)
Those words of Rahul hurted Anjali...
Anjali- Ohk fine! Anyways I'll talk to you later...
Rahul- Ohk byee!

Anjali thought about how Tejal was taking a major portion of Rahul's thinking... She tried to ignore it but... just couldn't.