Part 25

Anjali- What kind of punishment?? And Why do I need to face a punishment?
Rahul- Your punishment is that we are not going to talk to each other for 2 weeks...
Anjali- WHAT?? WHYY?? NOOOO!! Pleasee...
Rahul- Anjali, I am blocking you... Talk to you after 2 weeks... Byeee....  I love you..

And Rahul left...
Anjali- (This boy is not from this planet I swear... I don't even get to play the typical gf behavior... He does it all... Stupid Boy... but at the end... I just love this stupidity of his...)

To all those wondering how Rahul managed to "handle" the situation...
He told Gagan that there is no way he way he would get back together with that Anjali... Also, He has a crush on someone else now... Tejal of class 9th F... She is way more cuter than Anjali and he likes her a lot...
And like this, he convinced everyone that Anjali and Rahul are not back together and now... Everyone teases Rahul by the name of Tejal... Anjali just has to calm herself down and tell her mind that all this is a lie and Rahul only loves her...

Rahul used to live near the school while Anjali was far away (Well, of course 'cause she came via a bus with Tara.)
So basically she was in a kind of long distance relationship and the only place they could see each other was the school and also hidden so that no one else comes to know and hence they almost never talked... weeks and weeks would go by and they would just talk to each other on text and their also... Now she couldn't for 2 weeks...
Gosh, Rahul Rahul Rahul...