Part 12

Anjali was still quite curious (Of course) because she still hadn't seen Rahul's face...

Yes yes yes!!! She was in a relationship with Rahul without even seeing his face... Crazy girl. Was in love with a boy's personality without even knowing how he looks like.

The PT 2 were over and one fine day, Anjali along with Geet was roaming in their lunch break and she saw that on the other side of boys area were some boys playing and running... There she saw a boy who just like gave her a sensation that... was Rahul and she squealed in joy for have finally seen his face.

She was hugging Geet in excitement when Tara also came and She hugged her too...

Anjali, however, decided to not tell Rahul that she had seen him and thought of playing with him...

She came home that day and texted Rahul saying, "Oyee guess what! Tara & Geet told me that they saw your face today while you were playing in your area during the lunch break."
"Ohh No No No, That's not very good to hear. Did you also see me??" Rahul asked.
"Unfortunately, I couldn't. I was talking to one of classmates at that time and when they both came to tell me this... you were gone."
"Phew!" Rahul was relieved.
"Well they were saying that you look quite handsome and that I have a great taste. Then why are you hiding your face?"
"Umm, It's just that.... I think you'll leave me the instant you see my face."
"NOOOO, Why do you think of me like that? I won't... You can trust me" Anjali saud assuring Rahul..
"Thanks, that felt good coming from you! Well if that's that then let's meet tomorrow behind the girls wing during the lunch break and I'll reveal myself..."
"OMG I am soooo excited" Anjali said deep giggling because he didn't know she had already seen him and still was in love with him.

The Next Day!