Part 32

Meanwhile on the other hand, Gagan and Akansha had a fight!

Gagan- Why Akansha whyy?? Why did you tell all this to Geet? Don't you understand humor?
Akansha- Uhmm, Actually the way you were telling me all that stuff didn't seem so humorous... Sorry! 🙂
Gagan- Your sorry ain't gonna fix the things between me and Geet... I love her a lot.. More than I can express in words. Please give me some kind of way to reach Geet. She is unreachable from all my sources.
Akansha- There's only one way!! I suppose you ain't gonna like that...
Gagan- Anything for Geet. Just tell me!
Akansha- Fine then... Well, Go and take advise from Anjali... Only she can help you in this situation.
Gagan- Noo not that Anjali... Well I guess... "Musibat Me Toh Gadhe Ko Bhi Baap Banana Padta Hai!".
Akansha- Yeah! Right...

And later that day.... Anjali and Gagan sorted things out about Geet.

Anjali only gave him an advise...
To maintain social distancing from Khushboo... She was upto No good... And also to behave like she doesn't exist... After all It was just her normal behaviour to be absolutely clingy to every single boy and ruin them...

The next day... When everyone was going home, Gagan and Geet walked home together and everything went back to normal... Except the fact that Khushboo was not planning to leave them alone....