Part 16

Well after asking some people Anjali finally decided to call Rahul via some of his friends...
They both met in front of their Robotics Lab during the recess and...
Anjali-"Rahul... What is going on?? What is happening?? What did you do?? Is something wrong?? Are you in trouble??" She was confuzzled and worried sick for Rahul...
Rahul-"Heyy Heyy Just Calm Down! And remember naa that my class teacher told you to stay away from me... so follow that and stay away. BYEE!" And just like that... he left.

Anjali was dying from inside thinking what is happening? What will happen now?? What on EARTH is going on????

The next day she came to school and didn't find Rahul... He blocked her from whatsapp and so... she couldn't reach him directly... after the recess, she went to the robotics lab and found Gagan there... (Rahul's Best friend) along with some of his other friends and what she got to know... Shook her to the core!

Rahul was suspended for god knows how many days!!!

And Anjali was there on the verge of crying.
Well apparently, he got into some kind of a big scene with a girl of class 9th E...

Anjali couldn't just sit there hand in hand and so, along with Geet... she went to some girls of class 9th E to get to know more about all this...

And then she got to know the whole case.......