Part 17

There was a girl, Ayesha in that class...
(Anjali didn't use Instagram, snapchat, facebook or any social media except whatsapp and youtube.)

Apparently, that girl upload a pretty inappropriate and photoshoped picture of Rahul and that caused a havoc in the whole school...

Rahul took this case to the next level and complained about all this to their class teacher, Kiran ma'am and since she just couldn't accept that her students could do something like this... so she took this case even more further to the vice principal ma'am and after discussion Rahul and Ayesha both got suspended for some unknown days...

Anjali was restless and deeply worried for Rahul to the extent that she couldn't even eat or sleep in peace...

Several days passed and still Rahul was unreachable... Anjali was spending her days in worry and tears.

And after a week, one day while the boys wing was going to the assembly hall, Anjalj saw RAHUL!!! She was so over the moon to finally see him but...
He was laughing with his friends like nothing had happened... Anjali tried to confront Rahul yet... He ignored her completely as if he didn't know who she was...

Anjali was so confused as to what had happened and why was Rahul acting this way towards her...

She waited and had patience which... unfortunately, she was very bad at because what else can she do???

Day by day her anger was boiling up on this situation, on ayesha... She was missing Rahul badly.

And whilst all this confusion, the whole freaking school was discussing that Rahul & Ayesha were in a relationship!!!
And that was there reason for suspension... since their relationship was kept mostly hidden so Anjali couldn't even defend it... She was getting broken from inside meanwhile already facing a TON OF PROBLEMS at her home which were slowly leading to depression...

After 2 months utter confusion and disbelief......