Part 24

Almost 1 month had gone by pretty happily and this time Anjali was comparably pretty vulnerable about her feelings to him...
He had the mood swings that would fail girls and Anjali was happily putting them up...

They were in a relationship but on 1 condition... No one
Means NO ONE should get to know about their relationship in the whole school... Rahul forbade Anjali to even tell about their patch up to Geet but Anjali somehow convinced him to tell her at least... After all she was her best friend... But Rahul was not planning on telling all this to Gagan as he was mastering in spreading the word...

Anjali had strictly told Geet to not tell Gagan about their patch up... but but but... She did...

Geet- Heyy See, Anjali and Rahul have had a patchup... She strictly told me not to tell you about this as you just can't keep the word to yourself, but still I am trusting you. Please don't tell anyone else.
Gagan- Yesss, Of course you can trust me and I won't tell anyone. I Promise.
Geet- Great! Thanks!
Gagan- That friend of yours, Anjali, she is just too much... Like she just doesn't want us to be happy... I don't know whyy...
Geet- Ohh C'mon! It's not like that... Don't overreact over it now...
Gagan- Yeah... Well, Ohk 😅

After 2 days, when Anjali came back from school, she messaged Rahul and got to know that Gagan had known that they had a patch up... Not only this but he also told some of their mutual friends and now they were teasing him...

Rahul- Ohh God Anjali, I really can't trust you... I told you to not tell anyone... Why don't you ever listen to me??
Anjali- But Rahul.. I seriously didn't tell anyone except Geet...
Rahul- Then your "Geet" told the whole freaking school about us... I knew she could not be trusted and neither can you...
Anjali- Don't say that... What was my fault if Geet or Gagan told everyone??
Rahul- You never listen to me... You don't know how I managed to calm down the situation and get it under control... Now you have to go through punishment for this...
Anjali- What?? A punishment??
  .....