Part 15

New session is started and Anjali & Rahul are pretty excited for it!

April went by smoothly then comes the summer vacations in Mid of May!

Anjali enrolled herself in coding classes with Geet while Rahul went in the Robotics classes.
(Anjali had been with Rahul together in their robotics course for almost a year.)

They both enjoyed their vacations... Had some fights but resolved it hopefully...

Fast forward to... August...
One fine day.... in the evening, Anjali receives a message from Rahul, "Heyy! Who is the class teacher of class 9th E?"
"Ohh that's Kiran Ma'am." She replied!
"Ohh well... Ohk!"

And Anjali got back to her work...
Next day at school! Anjali gets called by Rahul's class teacher... She went there confidently and there was Rahul standing quite nervously.
Anjali was confused?! What was exactly going on?

His class teacher asks,"Anjali dear, is this true that you are indulged in a relationship with Rahul??"
Anjali being her confident self replied,"No way ma'am. We are just friends through our robotics course..."
"Then why is Rahul saying that you are his girlfriend?" His class teacher asked interrogatively.
"Ma'am, there must be some kind of misunderstanding. He knows we are just friends." Anjali suspected that the teacher is lying so as to make her commit that she is in a relationship but she is quite clever...
"Ohk dear. But let me advice you that this boy is upto no good at all. He is always involved with other girls and always landing in big troubles. See, I know you and I also know how much of a bright student you are. Be friends with him but also be carefull."
"Yes Ma'am, Ok I understand your concern and thank you very much." Anjali said.
"Great, you may go now. I have to deal with him now."
And so... Anjali left being pretty concerned inside about what had happened and what will further happen with Rahul... She was worried sick.

During the recess, Anjali along with Geet tried interrogating with some of the other girls who knew Rahul and went digging more into the case...

Ultimately, she got to know that...