Part 20

After their breakup... Anjali spent 3 months crying and sobbing... She was already going through a lot and this breakup left Anjali in a million pieces she used to write her diaries... some of the diaries are below.

30.08.23
I don't get it? How do people not realise that someone just loves them more than themselves just the way I do to Rahul, while all he does is hurt me and WHY THE FUCK AM I DYING FOR HIM??
WHY GOD WHY!!!

05.09.23
Just, I wish you could come back and everything would just go back to normal  between us. I wish that we hadn't met. Deep down, I know that this was necessary but how to..... how to stop reminiscing you and crying for you? Howwwwwww? "Bata ke to jaata"
How do feelings just wash away like this? How could you just move on so fast? I wish my feelings would also go away just like this. I can't handle all this.

16.10.23
You know what?! I am NEVER gonna be attached to anyone like this. NEVER EVER... All people do is play with your feelings...

11.11.23
Rahul Rahul Rahul, Just because we aren't together, just because you don't love me anymore, just because I don't exist for you anymore... doesn't mean that I don't love you...
I FUCKING LOVE YOU A LOT BUT.... I can't show or tell you at any cost. Because you will never understand how it feels to be in a one sided love...

21.11.23
Hey diary, I just... can't and I have decided to talk to Rahul and... Ask him to give our relationship a second chance...  what could go wrong? Right...

And that's how... Anjali decided to talk to Rahul and for their relationship to give it a second chance...