Part 18

The Unit Tests had started and Anjali was just not in the condition to do anything... Geet couldn't see her like this and so... she decided to go and confront Rahul.

(After the suspension, Rahul was removed from the Robotics lab and also was forbidden to join any other extracurricular activity... Also was forbidden to ever enter Girl's wing.)

On the 3rd day of the exam... after the exams got over, the school bus was gone and so was Anjali along with Tara who was supporting her a lot during her breakdowns...

Geet stayed back to talk to Rahul and this was their conversation...

Geet- Heyy Rahul wait up... I am coming!
Rahul- What do you want, Geet?

(RAHUL HATES GEET MORE THAN EVER.)

Geet- Just tell me why are you hurting Anjali so much?
Rahul- See, consider this our breakup... We've broken up and now I don't wanna talk to you about her.
Geet- WTF! A breakup??!! Just like that??!! Are you dumb or stupid or BOTH!?
Rahul- Just let me go.
Geet- C'mon you can't just take a breakup... just like that?! Do you even know how many days Anjali had spent just in tears reminiscing you... And what even is the main reason for this breakup?
Rahul- See, I just think Anjali is a lot close to other boys and this, even though doesn't affect me that much but the comments that I get from other friends of mine does... All I get to hear all the time is, "Hey Rahul! Today your girl waved us a Hii!!" Or "Rahul, Your girl was talking to us today... Does she not talk to you?? (Hahaha)" Or "Hey Rahul, Your girl was talking to that XYZ boy"... See I just can't take all these comments anymore!
Geet- Ohh God. You know Anjali and I have a lot of work in our Robotics Lab and there are only boys and just us as girls... How could you dude? And you are telling me this now?? If I wouldn't have decided to come to you then were you ever planning to tell this all to Anjali who still thinks that no matter what happens, you still love her a lot and all these hardships will just go away! GOSH!!!...

And that.... is how their conversation ended but Geet just couldn't gather the courage to tell all this to Anjali who was already in so much hope that her Rahul will come and everything will go back to normal as it was for the past 9 months...