Part 35

Anjali was out of her examination hall and they were talking to one of their classmates while waiting for Rahul and Gagan... But after a few minutes... Rahul arrived from the opposite side completely unrecognizable to the colours that were on his whole body... but Anjali! How could she not recognize him.. she did... Geet and she decided to wait for Gagan and so they let Rahul slip away...
He didn't know what Anjali was gonna do today. He already thought that anjali was over him... and he didn't care.!

After almost 10 minutes of waiting they went further to enquire about Gagan... where was he?? Where was Rahul??? Were they gone?? I hope not... thought Anjali...

Anjali and Geet... in search of Rahul and Gagan decided to go further where every single student was colourful due to the gulals (holi festival).. Anjali and Geet didn't wanna get colours all over them so they stayed away searching for them...

When suddenly.. out of nowhere, shorya (a boy who had a crush on Anjali) came from behind, drenched and painted Anjali's entire face with permanent silver metallic colour and ran away...
He even did the same with Geet...
They were both super furious about it.

Everyone around them were in colourful gulals while they were looking like aliens covered in mettalic paint.. while they were just getting over on how they just they got attacked... Shorya came from behind and painted them... AGAIN!!! The paint went inside Anjali's mouth and she was gaging real hard...
And then again when they tried to escape him did the same the 3rd time... 

They were boiling in rage and Shorya went away...
They were the only ones their looking like a silverware... ONLY THEM!!!

They ignored all this and went on further to find Gagan and Rahul.

At a turn somewhat like 500 mtrs away, Anjali spotted Gagan with... KHUSHBOO.... laughing and playing holi.
WTF!!!! HE DID NOT STOP RAHUL FROM GOING AWAY! HE DID NOT HAVE THE TIME TO EVEN MEET GEET BUT WAS HAVING FUN WITH THAT MONSTER KHUSHBOO...

Anjali went upto him and scolded him and came back to Geet when she told her that she just saw Rahul....

Yes!!! Rahul was on the other side of the road somewhat pretty far away... Anjali had given up.
She lost the chance to even breakuo with him... just then Geet dragged Anjali to the other side of the main road and followed Rahul.... He didn't see them coming
He then turned at a corner and when they both reached there he was there... walking away. Anjali looked behind for 2 seconds to check on Geet and... whoosh!!! Rahul vanished! He was gone.
Nowhere to be seen!!!
They searched that whole road... under the cars, near the shops and even went further more to see him...
He was vanished in just 2 seconds! HOWWWW???

They were approx 2kms away from school now and decided to go back now.

Disheartned Anjali and then at the same previous turn where they saw Gagan.. he was there again... but with khushboo...
He decided to stay with khushboo rather than come with Geet and she left him...

Both of them looking like absolute freak and aliens with permanent colour all over their face, clothes and mouth... went inside the school to wash their face but the colour didn't go away one bit...
They then decided to have an icecream and said goodbyee to each other and went their ways....

Anjali came in the bus and told Tara everything!!... she was shocked too.
They then chatted more about this...
Tara comforted Anjali and they both went home...

Anjali was just disheartened om how bad this day of hers was....
That Gagan chose Khushboo over Geet to be with and Rahul... he didn't give a fuck if Anjali existed or not.