vaggie x Charlie alone time together

Finally, alone.” Vaggie said with a sigh as she shut the door.

“I need a shower babe, do you want to join me?” Charlie asked as she started unbuttoning her suit jacket.

“If I ever say no to that question, please take my spear and end me.” Vaggie told her girlfriend as she watched her undress.

“I’m not going to do that but good to know. I’m going to start the shower, I’ll meet you in there.” Charlie tells Vaggie before stripping off her shoes and placing them by the closet door and heading into the bathroom. Vaggie turned around and locked the door quickly before heading to the bathroom. She walked in to see Charlie’s bare ass sticking out of the shower as she was adjusting the temperature. Vaggie saw an opportunity and took it, she quietly walked up behind Charlie and placed her hand on her lower back before sliding her fingers down in between her ass cheeks. Vaggie’s fingers dipped down into Charlie’s wetness.

“Fuck babe, you’re so wet.” Vaggie groaned as Charlie rocked her hips back trying to gain friction.

“Vags babe… can we get in the shower first?

“Depends, are you going to let me pamper you?” Vaggie asked as she pulled her hand away placed it on her own hip. Charlie turned on the shower before standing up to turn and look at Vaggie.

“If I have to…”

Vaggie sighed and rolled her eye before gently pushing Charlie into the large shower. “You have to, now get over it and sit down.” Vaggie demanded as she pointed at the seat in the shower for Charlie to sit down in. It was a large shower that had a seat around the walls of the shower so you could sit down after a long day or sit to shave your legs. The shower also had a large rainforest shower head which covered most of the shower. Charlie sighed and sat down and allowed Vaggie to take care of her.

“Now let’s get to pampering you!” Vaggie said excitedly as she grabbed a bottle of shampoo and started working on washing all of Charlie’s hair. Soft moan’s slipped from Charlie’s lips as Vaggie massaged her scalp. “See isn’t it nice to be spoiled?” Vaggie asked softly as she continued to scrub her scalp. Once she finished shampooing Charlie’s hair Vaggie helped move her head to rinse the soap out. Then once her hair was clean Vaggie applied a ton of conditioner and massaged it into her roots and tips before allowing it to set while she started getting washcloth ready to wash her body.

Vaggie knelt down on the warm tile floor as she started scrubbing her feet and legs, Charlie leaned her head back and allowed Vaggie to massage her legs while washing them. Charlie spread her legs for Vaggie so she could wash her thighs and move up to her stomach, completely avoiding the place Charlie wanted her the most.

“Vaggie!” Charlie whined as Vaggie continued to wash her sides and back.

“Hush Princess. You will be fine.” Vaggie scolded before washing the rest of her body before making her stand up to rinse her hair and body. Once she was finished Vaggie let Charlie go she could quickly shower for herself.

“I’ll meet you in bed, take your time.” Charlie said kissing Vaggie on the cheek before stepping out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around her head and a second one around her body so she could properly dry off while Vaggie finished her shower. Charlie had a wicked idea to get a few toys out of their box while Vaggie finished showering.