vaggie x Charlie my mine alone part two

After Athena had been ‘introduced’ to the residents of the hotel, Angel Dust decided to start doing shots. Athena readily agreed and together they ran Husk’s drink supply dry. On one hand, Charlie was happy to see a new guest getting along so well with the other residents of the hotel. On the other, Charlie couldn't shake off the way Athena had eyed her girlfriend ( her girlfriend). 

Eventually, Charlie had to excuse herself so she could go to the bathroom. Athena watched her then moved towards Vaggie, stretching her arm behind her on the sofa. 

“You're very cute, you know?” Athena said, grinning at Vaggie.

Vaggie looked Athena up and down, her eyebrow raised. “That's flattering, but I'm taken.”

“Taken?” Athena said, almost in a scoff. “By who? Porn Star Patty over there.”

Vaggie looked like she was going to die at the thought. She grimaced, then shook her head. “Charlie. I'm dating Charlie.”

“Oh,” Athena hummed, then trailed her eyes further down Vaggie's body than what was appropriate. Vaggie's expression hardened. “Really?”

“Yes, really,” Vaggie huffed, turning her head away. 

Athena leaned forward, trying to remain in her line of sight. “You know, you're really gorgeous.”

“I've been told,” Vaggie murmured, then added, “by my girlfriend.”

Athena rolled her eyes. “She seems to have you on a tight leash.”

Suddenly, a flash of red painted the room. 

“Go,” Charlie's voice, which was deeper and louder than usual, rang out in the room. “Leave right now.”

“Excuse me?” Athena said, whipping her head up to glare at Charlie. 

She was met with her in her demon form, eyes red with fury and horns sharp and menacing. Athena’s eyes widened. She moved away from Vaggie, creating some space between them. 

“Uh, Charls, you might want to tone it down a little bit,” Lucifer suggested, standing up. 

Alastor, who had been sitting next to him, stood up too and placed his arm across Lucifer’s chest, blocking him. 

“Now, now. Let's not be brisk. This is her girlfriend we're talking about!” Alastor said, adding gasoline to the hellfire that was already brewing within Charlie. 

“I will not ask again,” Charlie shouted, taking a step closer to Athena. “Leave. Now.”

Athena looked left and right frantically, then quickly stood up and bolted for the door. Charlie let out a small breath of relief, then looked down at Vaggie. Vaggie looked at her apprehensively. 

“Come,” Charlie said, reaching her hand out to Vaggie. Vaggie eyed Charlie carefully, mindful of the dozen or so eyes in the room staring at them. She stood up and took Charlie's hand, letting her girlfriend squeeze it into a vice grip and drag her away from the hotel’s reception. 

The hotel residents watched on silently as Charlie and Vaggie left the room.  

Then, Alastor’s voice rang out, “Well, glad to see yet another abysmal attempt at housing a sinner in this dreadful establishment!”