Vaggie x Charlie movie night

Another extermination was taking place. Charlie stared out the window of her and Vaggie’s room, sighing in defeat. If only she were better, maybe she could’ve saved a couple of lives. Maybe if she stopped singing so much, people would actually come to her hotel. Her stupid dreams never seemed to make a difference, no matter how hard she tried to make them come true.

As more screams were muffled through the glass, she sat there, thinking about all the things that could’ve gone better. If only she listened to all the people who told her it was a stupid idea. Maybe then, she could find a better way to save sinners.

Her people were being killed, and here she was, on lockdown (enforced by her father to keep her safe) doing nothing to help her citizens. She could be out there, fighting off the angels, but what sinner would want help from Lucifer’s delusional daughter with daddy issues. 

Why couldn’t a single one of her plans work? First, she tried housing sinners but of course, no one accepts, then she tries opening a hotel, and no one wants to come! She was useless against heaven’s genocide. All she could do was stand by and watch as her people were being killed.

Tears started to roll down her cheeks as she pulled her legs tighter against her chest. She buried her head in her knees and let out a small sob. She felt like a disappointment, and a loser. All she ever did for her community was sign away on taxes and maybe a few bills wanting to be passed. 

“Hey, you okay?” Vaggie sat down next to her. This being her 1st extermination with the princess without being injured, she wanted to know how Charlie felt when exterminations were happening. She was her girlfriend and cared for her partner. She wanted to know if there was anything she could do to help comfort her.

Charlie let out a whimper, indicating that, no, she was not okay. 

“Right, stupid question,” Vaggie said out loud to herself. She sat next to her and rubbed her back until she was finished sobbing. 

Charlie hugged Vaggie tightly when she was finished, soaking her shirt with any leftover tears.

“I could…help you take your mind off this?” she offered.

“M sorry Vaggie, but i don’t feel like having sex right now…” Charlie admitted. They had been dating for about 7 months now, and had known each other for a year. Vaggie blushed at the words and pure honesty. She always knew what she was thinking.

“Well, I could use other things to help take your mind off of it? How about we have a movie night, just you and me. We can watch sharkboy and lava girl and make out during the scary parts,” she suggested with a cheeky look on her face, knowing that she just quoted a meme.

The quote made Charlie burst out laughing. Corny, cheesy stuff like that always made her laugh. Sometimes her girlfriend could be such a dork, but only for her.

“That sounds great, honey. Can we make popcorn too?” She asked, wiping her face and getting up.

“Sure, though, lets not watch SharkBoy and LavaGirl,” She said while they walked downstairs. 

Making their way to the living room, Charlie got comfortable on the couch while Vaggie got their snacks from the kitchen. She returned with two wine glasses, a bottle of the good wine, and a bowl of popcorn.

“Wine? Really? I thought we were going to save that for a romantic, fancy date night,” Charlie commented when Vaggie set the glasses down and began to pour the alcohol into them.

“I know but it’s a special occasion, plus, I think you deserve a little treat,” she set the wine bottle to the side and turned on the tv. 

“Aww, but Vaggie, you are my treat,” She flirted, completely forgetting about the massacre happening outside. Her entire focus was now on her girlfriend. she was yearning to cuddle and just be in the presence of Vaggie.

“You’re mine, too,” she kissed her cheek before popping on one of their favorite sappy, rom coms. Since they were in hell, they had tons of lesbain and gay rom coms. It wasn’t just for the straights. 

As the movie started, Charlie’s head dropped to Vaggie’s shoulder. Vaggie wrapped an arm around her, making her feel comfortable. 

Whenever they watched romcoms, they liked to play a game. Since it was hell (And hell loved their porn), they would kiss or makeout at every sex scene. Sometimes, if they were feeling really affectionate (and horny) they would go further. Now that Charlie was officially distracted from the outside, she was very thirsty for her girlfriend and couldn’t wait for the scenes.

When the scene happened, she practically jumped out of her seat and pressed her lips and mouth to Vaggie’s.

“Eager, are we?” Vaggie smirked once she pulled away.

“Can you blame me? I’ve got a hot ass girlfriend just waiting to be loved,” she told her. Vaggie was the next to pull into the kiss. She needed to kiss and feel her mouth. Their tongues danced around each other's mouths passionately and needyly. They pulled away for a breath before going back in for more.

At this point, Charlie was feeling way better. No longer worried about the shit going on outside, she slowy snuck a hand under Vaggie’s shirt, needing to feeling her skin. She crawled her fingers up her stomach. But vaggie pulled away from their kiss for a second.

“Thought you said you didn’t want to have sex?” Vaggie teased. Charlie groaned.

“I changed my miinnnddd,” she whined. Vaggie kissed her nose.

“Can we move to our bed though? I don’t want to scrub stains out of the couch,” Vaggie said. 

“Yeah, we probably should,” Charlie paused the movie before Vaggie lifted her off of the couch and carried her to the bedroom to begin the fun.

Although extermination days made Charlie feel down in the dumps, Vaggie always found a way to make them better.