vaggie x Charlie my love 💓 ❤ 😍

Charlie closed and locked the bedroom door behind her. “Okay. Ready?”

Vaggie smiled at her. “You bet.”

After the absolutely hectic events following the opening of the Hazbin Hotel, and then the subsequent rebuilding of said hotel after it was demolished in the battle against Adam and his army of Exorcists, Charlie and Vaggie wanted nothing more than to take some time for themselves, and for each other.

Thanks to the aforementioned hectic events, they haven’t really had too many opportunities to get too intimate, and let’s face it, they wanted to fuck like two ecstasy-doped quieves stuffed inside a tube sock.

Charlie lit some candles that sat on the nightstand to make for a romantic atmosphere. Then, she and Vaggie sat down on the bed and proceeded to commence a passionate make-out session, which Charlie initiated by cupping her girlfriend’s cheek and bringing their lips together, their tongues wrapping and winding around one another in a sensual tango. Meanwhile, their hands worked to undress each other’s owners, Vaggie’s pulling at Charlie’s suspenders and untying her bowtie, and Charlie’s unbuttoning Vaggie’s blouse and pulling down her skirt.

The demon princess broke away from the kiss to plant some kisses on Vaggie’s neck, particularly right at the base near her collarbone. She also made sure to lightly rake her canines against her soft, gray skin like she knew she liked.

“Ahhn, Charlie~” Vaggie moaned.

“Mmmh, you like that, don’t you, Vaggie?”

“I do.”

Charlie slipped her fingers underneath the angel woman’s bra. “Hey. Is it okay if I touch your wings? I thought it might make a nice addition to our foreplay.”

“Sure. Just be gentle. I just got them back.”

Charlie smiled tenderly as she placed a loving hand on Vaggie’s cheek. “I promise, I’ll be as gentle as you need me to be.” The two women kissed again, and Charlie unhooked Vaggie’s bra and let it fall to the floor.

Vaggie lay on her stomach and outstretched her wings as Charlie stood up and proceeded to strip down to her underwear.

“You look amazing.”

Charlie laughed. “Come on, Vaggie, you’ve seen me like this a million times.”

“That doesn’t mean I can’t still think you look amazing.”

Charlie took a seat on the other side of the bed and took in the sight of her angel girlfriend’s lovely gray-and-white wings, admiring how the light of the candles caught on the feathers and made them just that much more mesmerizing to look at.

The first few times Charlie and Vaggie had sex, the latter was initially apprehensive about getting naked around the former, particularly when it came to taking her top off. The first time she saw Vaggie’s back scars, Charlie had been quick to reassure her that they were nothing to be ashamed of and that she was still beautiful no matter what. Looking back, she never really put too much thought into why Vaggie had those scars; she just assumed she was an average sinner who was hurt in the annual Extermination. In hindsight, it was so obvious that that wasn’t the case…