vaggie x Charlie my night of love

Normally, she was the one on top. She knew Charlie preferred it that way, but every once in a while, Charlie would ask to switch. It was just uncommon enough to feel unfamiliar, but she cherished it as close to her heart like every other time she was this close to her.

But of course, just as she was about to beg, fucking beg Charlie to touch her, a knock on the door sounded throughout their room. It startled Charlie, whose demon features went away almost instantly, and Vaggie mourned the loss as she quickly scrambled out of bed, grabbing the first article of clothing she could find. One of Charlie's pajama tops.

Once they were both decent, Charlie went to answer the door, with the closet look to annoyed she could muster. It wasn't close at all, in Vaggie's opinion, because her girlfriend could never really be all that mad when something like this happened. Vaggie could be, though, and she was. It was late, fucking, 1 am, who could need them at this hour?

At least they knocked. That meant it wasn't Angel.

"Yeah?" Charlie's voiced betrayed little of her own annoyance, which was barely noticeable unless you were really paying attention to her. Vaggie always was. She looked around her girlfriend to see who was at the door, a little surprised to see Husk there.

Of course, despite their decent enough appearances, it wasn't hard to put 2 and 2 together, with Charlie's disheveled hair and the numerous hickies already starting to bruise on both of their necks. They would be gone by morning, a side effect of angelic blood. It didn't take Husk long to figure out what he interrupted, and he cursed before speaking.

"Look, your dad wants to talk to you about something. He was going to come up here himself, but I figured you'd rather me be the one standing here instead of him." And every ounce of annoyance she had towards Husk dissipated at that moment, because if Lucifer, Charlie's dad, was the one who had to see them like this she might've actually died on the spot.

The surprise was clear on Charlie's face as she thanked Husk before closing the door. She turned to face Vaggie, a smile spreading across her face when she spotted her girlfriend. Even though they were just making out, bordering on fucking, seconds ago.

"What could he need this late?" Vaggie spoke softly, padding over to Charlie and wrapping her arms around her, resting her head on her chest. The demon was quick to reciprocate, planting a kiss on Vaggie's forehead before lifting a hand to her neck, using her powers to remove the evidence of Vaggie's hard work away with a flick of the hand.

It was hard to bruise skin that was as perfect as Charlie's, her smooth, porcelain like skin incredibly durable. And Vaggie didn't have fangs.

"No idea. But when I get back, we are continuing this." Vaggie could hear the smile in her voice, and as Charlie pulled away, she gave Vaggie the most adorable wink before walking to the door.

She loved her girlfriend.

-

Hours later, when they were both naked, sweaty, and tired, Vaggie just took her girlfriend's presence in. They were facing each other, legs intertwined, with Vaggie's hand on Charlie's waist and in between them. Charlie had mirrored her with a blinding smile.