vaggie x Charlie my and mine alone

Charlie and Vaggie were sitting on the couch, chatting about hotel renovations, when Angel Dust's voice rang from the other side of the room.

“Uh, Charlie,” Angel said. Charlie and Vaggie exchanged a look. “There's a… guest at the door?”

Charlie's smile widened and she quickly grabbed Vaggie’s hand, dragging her along to the door. 

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Hello and welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!” Charlie rushed out eagerly, reaching her hand out to the female lizard demon standing at the door. 

The demon smiled, sharp and long like a crocodile, and accepted the hand. “My name is Athena. I heard you're trying to rehabilitate sinners, hm?” 

“It's very nice to meet you, Athena! And yes, that's the plan haha…” Charlie trailed off, laughing somewhat nervously. Then, after receiving a supportive glance from Vaggie, smiled and continued, “Are you interested in giving redemption a shot?”

Athena’s smile seemed to get unbelievably wider. She nodded, looking around the place.

“It'll be a laugh,” she said, before breaking into a hearty chuckle. Suddenly her eyes landed on Vaggie and her smile shifted into one more sultry. “Oh hello, you didn't tell me they had free snacks here,” Athena murmured, winking at Vaggie.

Charlie's smile faltered, becoming slightly strained. “Not exactly free ,” she murmured, before quickly reminding herself to be professional. “Why don't we get you set up in a room?” Charlie said, attempting to shift the topic away from her very taken girlfriend. 

Athena turned back to her and gave Charlie a playful (very painful) shove. “Perfect! Lead the way, Princess.”

Charlie cringed as she led Athena to her room. 

Angel Dust eyed Vaggie, a side-smirk on his face. 

“What?” Vaggie asked, eyeing Angel suspiciously. 

Angel shrugged. “Charlie didn't seem too impressed with our new guest,” Angel said, almost teasingly.

Vaggie bristled. “She was clearly excited to invite a new guest in, Angel. Don't twist things.”

“Yeah, she was excited until this ‘Athena’ made eyes at you.” 

Angel waggled his eyebrows up and down at her. Vaggie huffed and shoved Angel.

“She'll be fine. Once Athena knows Charlie and I are a thing she'll back off and Charlie won't care. You know what she's like.”

“I thought I did,” Angel hummed. Then, with a grin, added, “Didn't take her for the possessive type, though.”

Vaggie looked like she wanted to strangle him.

“So, this is your room,” Charlie said, gesturing vaguely at the interior. “We have weekly activities we do as part of the Hotel. You'll be expected to attend them. Stuff like team building to help with your path to redemption.”