vaggie x Charlie our bed

Lifting her higher, and allowing her far smaller girlfriend to wrap her legs around her waist, Charlie let her mouth hover over Vaggie’s neck for a few seconds before beginning its journey. First, she reached her tongue out, tickling Vaggie’s neck ever-so-slightly. Vaggie almost moaned and, in embarrassment, tucked her face further into Charlie’s shoulder. Charlie smiled and pressed her tongue down firmer against the column of Vaggie’s neck, following a trail from the top to the bottom. 

After about a minute of Charlie ‘prepping’ the area, she then introduced her teeth. Gently at first, Charlie danced her teeth around the skin of Vaggie’s neck, lightly prickling the surface. Then, unable to hold back her instincts any longer, Charlie bit down, nibbling the skin between her teeth and puncturing superficial wounds into it with her fangs. Vaggie moaned as Charlie continued to bite and suck and lick at her neck, her resolve clearly wavering as she continued to attack Vaggie’s neck. Eventually, Charlie began to drag her teeth along the surface, creating scratches that ran up and down Vaggie’s neck randomly like stripes. 

Charlie savoured the taste of angel blood, pure and sweet and unlike anything she had tasted before, and worked hard at sucking Vaggie’s skin. With enough effort, she knew she could create a mark that would withstand the angel’s regenerative powers for at least a couple of hours. A rational Charlie may have taken that as a sign to stop, but when she was like this, all Charlie wanted to do was mark Vaggie up to make it clear to everyone who she belonged to. The longer she spent sucking and nibbling at the mark, the more Vaggie moaned, fuelling Charlie on further. Eventually, Charlie pulled away and admired the large mark adorning Vaggie’s skin. 

“You’re beautiful,” Charlie murmured, her red eyes flashing over with something akin to lust as she stared at her girlfriend. “I’m going to destroy you.”

Vaggie gasped as Charlie’s tail wrapped itself around her waist. She felt her heart rate increase as it coiled around her ribs, squeezing lightly. Charlie moved one of her hands to grip the underside of Vaggie’s thigh, giving her enough leverage to carry Vaggie towards their bed. Suddenly, Vaggie felt Charlie’s tail leave her waist and, not a second later, she was thrown onto the bed. 

Charlie followed soon after, jumping on top of Vaggie and pinning her to the sheets. Her tail wrapped its way around Vaggie’s right arm, whilst her left hand pinned down Vaggie’s left wrist. Then, using her right hand to hold Vaggie’s chin, Charlie pulled Vaggie into a passionate kiss. Like a rabid animal, Charlie’s lips crashed against Vaggie’s over and over again, their teeth scraping against each other the more aggressive the kiss became. 

Charlie dominated the kiss, her tongue poking violently at every corner it could reach, and eventually, she couldn’t hold back the urge to bite down on Vaggie’s bottom lip. Her fangs pierced into the skin, drawing a small amount of blood that Charlie immediately licked away. Charlie nibbled across Vaggie’s lip, letting her fangs scrape the surface every so often and repeating the process. The red of Charlie’s eyes grew deeper and darker the more she bit at Vaggie’s lip, her stomach growing warm with desire as she watched Vaggie’s eyes squeeze shut. 

“You're doing so well, Vaggie,” Charlie whispered, letting her tail unwrap from Vaggie’s arm. It moved towards her face, the tip stroking Vaggie’s cheek affectionately, and Vaggie let her eyes fall open. She looked up at Charlie, her face heating up the more she took in her demon form. Charlie grinned. “I’m not sure how much longer I can hold back,” she murmured, her tail trailing down from Vaggie’s cheek to her neck. 

“I don’t mind,” Vaggie managed to say despite her heart hammering against her chest. “You don’t have to hold back with me.”