*Authors Note*

Greetings, this is Ukiyo. A small town girl set on a new journey as an author. Don't worry readers if you are a teen, calm down, me too. I'm just 17. Silly girl from busy city. I'm new in wattpad as well as in this fandom and It's my first story. I just like to write. But I am not professional so please ignore my grammatical mistakes and pardon me for any kind of discrepancies.

This story starts in midway but will eventually reveal the main plot. I hope I would be able to give you a ride of my thoughts and make the story a interesting one for you.

This story is from a girl's perspective- Rosalind Bennett who didn't realise when she fell in love and ended up being friends with her lover because she was left with no choice. She knew that he knows but, they pretended.

From strangers to friends to lovers and again back to friends. It is a grasping tale which delves into the characters focussing on the plot development and holds a supportive character 'Sebastian' throughout. Towards the end of the story, there's an illustration about the difference between modern heart and a mature heart which is a strong message for the readers.

This story doesn't focus on many particular place or city because its a tale of two teens- Rosalind and Raymond who would've been perfect lovers but ego broke them apart. How much the word 'mutual' becomes the strongest pillar to hold lovers together is what the story focuses on. It ends with the girl being the one to suffer for her own mistakes. She wishes, "Only if I could take it all back..."

*Song suggestion: Dancing with your ghosts*

I hope you will you will enjoy this. Thank you.