CHAPTER 6- INCLINATION

I didn't remember that we had one week holiday for voting sessions held in our school. The next week I went to school.
After entering school, I went in my classroom to keep my bag and noticed Raymond standing in the corridor, talking with Sebastian. I saw them almost after one and a half week.
I approached them and said, "Hi Ray. Good morning."
He ignorantly threw a 'hello' at me.
"Is anything wrong? Are you mad at me?"
"Why shouldn't I be, Ross? You called back Seb but ignored my call. Its been a week and you couldn't call me once? You barely texted me too. Tell me that you don't wanna talk!"
I pulled him inside the classroom and made him sit on the bench. I kept my bag and stood infront of him resting my hands on his stiff shoulders and said, "I really didn't mean to create any misunderstanding or upset you. I am sorry. I was just too confused. But now, I am not. I wanna talk. I wanted to. I want to, now."
He gave me a savage look and pulled me closer by my back. I inclined towards him. He placed a warm kiss on my forehead. Our lips met. Sebastian suddenly came inside, "Oh shit ! You guys...come downstairs for prayer."
I bit my lip and smiled slightly. We went down, had prayer and after few classes we again met on our free class because our stream was different. As soon as I entered the class, I saw there was no one. A sudden pull made me realise that I was already sitting on Ray's lap facing him. I hugged him by the neck and he gripped my waist.
"I feel so cold."
"Do you know kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute? Wanna workout? Don't worry, Sebs on guard."
"Mmm hmmm"
He repeatedly kissed my cheeks and then my lips. Our tongues rolled nastily. He grabbed me more towards him and kissed the hell out of me as if he was dying to have my lips on his. He raised fire in my bones by continuosly pressing his lips into mine. I could feel his hand, his touch, deeper, running up and down my back and then infront. Slowly molding me, making me weakest with his touch and warmth. I could hear his fast breathing on my face. He rubbed his nose softly in my neck, and kissed roughly, leaving trails of hickeys, forcing a soft moan out of my mouth. He said in deep voice, "You like that! Turning you on huh babygurl?"
"You already did when you put your lips on me."
He smiled and again start to kiss me down my chin. I arched back and slided his hands from my neck to my stomach, touching every parts of me and slipped his hands down my skirt on my thighs giving me goosebumps. He made so sexually aroused that I was panting, couldn't breath faster and thought I would choke.
"Are you guys done?" Bell will ring in just two minutes and teacher will arrive soon. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I stood and didn't realise until then that I grabbed him so tightly my hands turned red. He bent down and murmured in my ears, "Next day, I am going to leave you breathless and choke yout out until you moan my name." I said, "I am ready to choke if you are the one to bring me back in senses."

*Thought of adding some spicy-ness.
Grab a coke readers! And read...*