CHAPTER 4- FIRST LOVE

Past life

I got a text from Raymond. Maybe that day I accepted him as I already fell for him knowing maybe we are never going to be complete.

August 18th, 2022
Raymond- 'I love you darling ❤️, will you be my forever?'
Rosalind- 'I love you more Ray. You can count on me for the rest of your life.💕'

A month ago. July 10th, 2022

I previously knew Raymond Karter as a classmate. We read in the same school, but I joined late. He was a famous school guy. There were barely any girls who did not fall for his looks. He was one of the tallest boys in the class whose eyes were perfectly carved and covered with a white glass with silver frame; his clean, sharp jawline outwarded his masculinity making him more attractive; he always folded the full sleeves of shirt till elbow, showing his conspicuous popped out veins on hands which caught the eyes of the majority; he was not muscular but had a fit physique, a deep-gravelly voice, growling temper. Not only was he handsome in one word but also could make anyone fall for him with his soothing yet defensive words.
I, Raymond and Sebastian were the three good friends like group mates, there were others too. Sebastian has always warned me saying, "Ross if I not wrong, do you two have something? I have been noticing a change in the way you look at eachother." I scoffed and said,"What the heck? Friends are friends man! Don't worry, little flirt won't spoil that." Little did I knew that the little flirt would change into never ending desire.
One day, Sebastian was not present at school for he was sick. So I and Raymond were together and chattered almost the whole day. In one of our free class, we found an empty class and sat there to solve some mcq questions. After a while, I caught him looking at me with a gentle smile on his face. "Ray! Stop flirting like this. If anything happens, the blame will be on you", I said with a goofy smile. He closed my notebook, took my hands, threw it over his neck and pulled me closer by my waist and said, "Oh darling you wanna blame me? Tell me you don't want this?" "I...I mean...What if Sebs knows that..." he interrupted me with a sudden kiss on my lips making me weak. He continued, "What? You afraid of him knowing about us? I never thought you were this insecure with me!"
"I am not. Its not about insecurity. I don't have words to explain. Cut the crap!"
"I don't need an explanation. Don't worry, nothing will get hampered. Live in the moment." I smiled back at his words and we kissed again, this time it lasted longer raising an intense feeling in me when he slided his hands for my waist to hip and then upwards to my neck.

And suddenly he became my favourite feeling.

*Stay tuned for the next part readers 🥂. I would love to hear your stories too*