CHAPTER 3- BEST FRIEND

Thank you for being my unpaid therapist, Sebastian Barnes. I will always be there to irritate you.

I was suggesting some people how to control themselves if their mental state is unstable, in the comments section in one of my Instagram posts about mental health. Sebastian suddenly said,"Oh! U silly....Look at you comforting others with the words you wish to hear." Sebastian said me in a concerned manner. I didn't even notice he was staring at my phone screen.
"You always read me huh? I actually never want people to suffer the way I did for same reason. Just trynna help." He looked at me in an awe, after I made that comment.
"Don't you give that guardian attitude!"
"Okay Ross. Eat this, you will feel good." he said handing me over a packet of my favourite chips.
"Thanks. I was hungry anyways."
"To my ride-or-die bitch, never try to pretend infront of me".
"Yeah Sebs. Your crazy, makes my crazy looks normal. I like that about you." I burst out in laughter after saying this.
He gave me a wierd mixed with irritation look.
" You know what? If I were a bird, I exactly knew who I would shit on."
"Okay you don't get to say like that about Raymond. He is....."
I interrupted him and said with a mischievous smile, " I know that how good friends are you two. But, actually I was talking about you."
"You a real bitch, girl".
"Yeah Mr Bastard Idiot. I am".
Sebastian started to growl like a kitten at my comment. He looks cute when he gets embarrassed.

Sebastian has always been my constant companion, partner, listener, advicer and what not! He's surely a handsome man with beards and pure intentions and sharp mind. In my ups and downs, happy and sad days, lonely and lively days, he was there. He was there to laugh at my happiness and comfort in my sadness, a supporter throughout. We laughed together, cried together, danced together, got angry together and promised to be together. Just, our taste in food and some songs varied.He is my childhood friend. We lived in the same town and read in the same school and always had a connection, a pure bond named 'friendship' built on love, respect and care. We are a chaotic duo with guffy energy and a vibe called 'blessed'. Friends who slay together, stay together and we're same kinda wierd.

Dear readers, feel happy already if you have a Sebastian Barnes in your life too. I'm thankful to have someone like him.

*I would love to receive comments and see my readers enjoying my story. But if you are bored somehow, listen to this song- Enchanted by Taylor Swift.*