CHAPTER 16- SEPERATION

The hardest thing I have ever done is walk away still being madly in love with you.

Tuesday: 29th November, 2022

"I know I have troubled you a lot. You were mad at me because of me and I was stupid and stubborn to put my ego above everyone. I'm sorry for my behaviour. You're even tired of me now, trust me I can understand. My problem is that I can't stop overthinking. So, you can seperate your ways. Contact me if you need any help regarding studies. Have a good life. If you feel like replying, do reply.♡" I texted him at around 11 p.m.
"As friend I will talk to you. You are a good friend to me. We will see eachother as a friend..Not more than that. We would be better this way." He replied me after ten minutes.

AND THAT'S HOW IT ENDED. JUST BECAUSE A RELATIONSHIP ENDS DOESN'T MEAN TWO PEOPLE STOPPED LOVING EACH OTHER. THEY JUST STOPPED HURTING EACH OTHER.

Previously

He didn't text me at night anymore that day(Tuesday, 15th November). I didn't disturb further and thought of sorting it out the next day.
Next morning I wasn't able to wake up from bed. My head felt heavy and I started coughing, I was suffering from fever. I laid down the whole day out of weakness, moreover I was on my periods.
I had my lunch and went to sleep after taking pills. When I woke up, I saw missed calls from both Raymond and Sebastian. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in". "Sebastian?"
"What happened Ross? You weren't replying so I came over."
"I am suffering from high fever and running nose. Can you tell Raymond on behalf of me that I am sick and I couldn't reply or call him. Actually I really don't have that much energy now."
"You sure Ross? I think you should tell him"
"No, I think he'll understand this time as I'm sick."
"Okay. Take care. Take your pills. Call me if you need any help. And when you'll feel better, please call Raymond once."
"Yes sure. Thanks. Bye."

After one week I went to school again. I didn't talk to anyone for a whole week, not even Sebastian. I thought Raymond won't be mad this time.
"I'm sorry Sebastian. I can't do this anymore."
"Again what happened man! You two keep on fighting like kids."
" No bro, I tried to convince her, she always keeps her ego first. I am..."
I heard them from a distance but suddenly went and interrupting their conversation I said, "What's going on guys?"
Both of them said, "Youuu!"
"Me? What did I do now?"
Raymond turned towards me and said, "You told Sebastian to tell me that you were sick!"
"Yes, I did."
"Why so? When he came to your place, you talked to him right? Couldn't you just text me or call me instead? And talk to me just for two minutes atleast? Why do you have so much ego? Why don't you ever listen to me?"
"Shut up! Enough Raymond! I had conversations with no one the whole week. You can't blame me for this, I was sick. He came to my place that's why I told him those."
"So what do you mean now? If I would have come over to your place, you would have done the same thing with me?"
"I didn't ask you to come over. I just said...Oh Raymond! Just stop this now, why do you always misinterpret my words ?"
"I don't misinterpret Rosalind. It's that you don't understand what we try to explain you. There's a difference. Grow up!"
"I'm sorry what did you say? I don't..."
"Stop! both of you," Sebastian interrupted us.
"Say sorry to each other and sort out things, start over."
Me and Raymond threw a "No!" at him.

The next week was totally messed. We had very short and one word conversations. I was hurt and still I was so stupid to show my ego then.

*Soul fell in love but her ego broke the relationship. Do you guyz agree on this?*