Zee

I was confused as I perused the script for the new drama. I thought I was being paired with Nunew as he was also acting in this series, but based on what I have seen so far, it didn't look like we were being paired together.

I continued browsing my script when I heard a cup clatter! I looked up and saw Net just staring at his script and back at his manager and back at his cup, which was on the floor.

I stood up and walked over towards him.

"Hey Net, is everything ok?"

He looked up at me slowly, blankly, if I must say. He just nodded, but his face was like stunned. That was odd. His traditional smirk wasn't there. In fact, he looked a little ruffled, if I must say. Like borderline upset and shocked.

"What happened? Why do you look so shocked?"

Net opened his mouth but didn't speak and then kept quiet and looked down again at his script. I was helpless and looked at his manager, who just assured me that he had it under control.

I smiled emphatically at both of them and walked off, proceeding to flip through my script when I stopped suddenly.

The 4th page - before my lines started, it wrote down the actual names of the actors taking on the roles and the pairings.

With my name, I saw Net's name as my partner for the series that we were about to film for. I stopped right in my tracks on the spot. I sighed as I turned to look at Net, who finally looked at me again and shrugged his shoulders.

What were our directors thinking?! We were really the most unlikeliest pair. We were quite similar in our personalities that we play onscreen and are always the more dominant ones. Imagine 2 of us on the same screen as partners?!

I looked at Net's manager, who just grinned at me emphatically this time. I growled lowly and turned to go back to Nunew, who just had an amused look on his face as he patted my shoulders consolingly.

This was going to be a disaster. I can already tell!