Zee

Net and I started hanging out pre - and post work. He would pick me up and send me home whilst I often cooked for us at either of our houses.

Filming became easier with our budding chemistry, and everyone was starting to see the beauty of our pairing. In fact, everyone was just dying to see that scene where Net was going to confess his love to me.

3 weeks into filming, and we finally got to that scene.

[Filming, on set]

It had been raining in that scene, and I had finally gotten home to my baby girl. I was drenched and shivering when I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it, only to find Net standing outside, shivering equally as badly. I let him come in and toss him a towel. I was checking on my little one when he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ash.. what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing, Nan?"

"I...Ash.. I already told you I'm a single father.. "

"And I told you I don't care. I care about you, that's all. I love not only you. But your daughter too. Why are you finding it hard to believe?"

"Because that's what she said and left me too."

"I'm not her, Nan. I'm not her."

He turned me around to face me. His nose was a little red from having been caught in the rain. I knew he would be coming down with a cold soon. Net fell sick whenever he came into contact with something cold. He started sneezing even though it wasn't part of the scene.

"Are you ok? You seem like you are falling sick."

"I'm ok. Just a little flu."

"Look at you. Your nose is all red and flushed. Come here."

I grabbed him and pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around him tightly. Net leaned in without even realizing it. We hugged for a bit till my little girl gurgled. We separated, looking at her. Net had his arms around me.

"Be mine, Nan. I really can't be without you or her. I'm not kidding. I love you way too much, and she has become a part of my life, too."

I looked at Net and finally nodded my head, my eyes teary. He kissed the side of my head softly and was about to lean in when P Aof yelled Cut!

We broke away, becoming painfully aware it was all part of filming. Why the heck did it feel so real then?

I looked at Net, who just shot me a look but didn't say a single word. I felt like every word he had said, he meant it.

And I, I realized I wanted it too.