Zee

Net hugged me tightly as I cried on his shoulders. I was so exhausted, fighting with Max and seeing no end to it.

I never thought we would ever fight that badly over someone, and there was no reason to even fight about it. Net was already trying to be cordial, and he just ruined it further.

"I know a million thoughts is running through your head. But don't think about it anymore, at least for tonight. Because the problem isn't getting solved. I'm here for you, and that's all that matters right now."

I hugged him even tightly hearing that. He kissed the side of my head, comforting me. We finally pulled away, and he cupped my face, asking if I was OK. I nodded, and I saw his reddened bruised jaw.

"You definitely need ice on that."

Net touched his jaw slowly and winced a bit.

"Prehaps, but I can think of something better."

I looked at him. Net had this very cheeky smirk on his face.

"What are you up to?"

Net leaned in very closely and whispered, "Other than ice, you can use something else to soothe it."

I smiled despite my better efforts not to, as Net looked so conspiratorial about it. I asked him what it was, and all Net did was run his fingers across my lips gently.

I couldn't help but bite onto his finger slowly. I sucked it slowly, and Net's eyes closed in ecstasy for a while. I leaned in, shifting my lips from his fingers to his lips. I captured his lips in a frenzy, the long overdue frenzy it was due. We kissed and couldn't let go. I kept on capturing and capturing his lips nonstop. I pushed him from the living room we were in towards the couch. But mid way, we bumped into our island. I just lifted him up onto the island. Net gasped softly as I ripped his shirt out, tossing it carelessly.

I was careful not to bruise his neck due to work but worked my way down slowly, peppering him with bites otherwise. I climbed onto the island myself, taking my shirt off in the process. Hovering over him, I kneeled down to take his throbbing wet cock in my mouth.

I blew him so hard that Net arched his back in ecstasy and completely melted into my mouth. I swallowed and slowly kissed my way up, from his thighs and all the way up to his lips. I looked him in the eye and whispered,"Ready?"

Net nodded, panting slightly from all of the action that just went down. I slowly pushed myself in and drilled him slowly. It got harder and faster with all of his moans, and I just took him there and then on that island.

We were definitely going to regret our actions later with our aching backs and the possibility of never having food on that island again, but for now, all that mattered was sexy writhing Net under me.