Net

Filming was tiring, but we finally got to the final day for the week on Friday. When we walked into the set, it was buzzing with energy.

I looked around curiously. P Aof came up to me and mentioned that we were going to film our very first kissing scene today. Ah, that explained the buzz.

I rolled my eyes at the production team, who just grinned at me cheekily. The scene was of me grabbing Zee in a kiss after protecting him from his university mates. We shot the scene and came all the way to the kissing scene.

I grabbed Zee by his waist and turned him around, but he chickened out and stepped away before I could kiss him. The 2nd time, P Aof stopped us because I didn't grab him hard enough. The 3rd time, we missed the kiss. The 4th time, Zee didn't turn on time. P Aof was getting a little frustrated with us.

We took a 5 minute recess. I looked over at Zee, who was just standing there, frustrated with himself too for messing it up constantly. I don't know what came over me, but I walked up to him and just grabbed him. He was so stunned that he turned right into my arms. I held him by his waist and leaned in to kiss him. I grabbed his lips in a searing kiss, biting him softly on his lower lip. Zee gasped slightly, and I used that opportunity to sneak my tongue in. It was a good kiss that lasted close to a minute. Finally, I pulled away, breathing lightly looking at Zee.

His shock at my actions clearly reflected in his eyes. Finally, we heard a loud "Cut!"

We broke away, interrupted by it, and turned to see P Aof, who was grinning at us.

"Perfect shot! Luckily, I got it. Great job, guys. That's a wrap for today."

I nodded. Everybody buzzed around, getting ready to pack up and leave. I watched Zee go off and quickly ran after him.

"Zee.. I'm sorry."

"For?"

"For kissing you without your permission. I just got frustrated with myself for messing up the shot constantly. I just felt this need to make it right."

"You don't have to apologise, Net. You did well. I was stunned, but I think it came out well. It is just a job."

I nodded. Just then, P Aof invited us to come over and check out the shot. We hurried over to him. Zee placed his hands around my shoulders as we watched it. It was really good. The energy was just electrifying. And the kiss.

Damn the kiss. It looked phenomenal. The shot showed that as I pulled away from Zee, a little saliva thread came along. And it was a minute action, and I didn't realize it then, but Zee had kissed it back softly.

We broke up after that, getting ready to go home. Zee hurried away, but I could see his face was red. All that was running through my head was that kiss back of his was not needed. So, why did he do it?

Was that part of the scene?

I went back to the trailer, and Zee was coming out of his. I looked at him. He muttered goodbye and was about to leave when I held onto his wrist.

"That last kiss. Was it needed?"

"Wasn't it part of the scene?"

I looked at Zee exasperated.

"What do you think?"

"I'm sorry then. I must have misread the scene. An extra kiss."

"You don't have to apologise for it."

"Then, why are you making a deal out of it?"

I looked at Zee, stunned. I just sighed. I looked at my hands and back at him.

"Because I liked it. And that wasn't part of the scene. And yet I liked it. So I needed to know..."

"If I like it too, or was it just a job?"

I nodded.

Zee looked at me for a long while before replying, "It's just a job to me, Net."

I nodded, just looking at him. His eyes were reflecting the honesty his words weren't.

Fucker was lying to me. But, fine, if he wanted to just park it under the job, that's his call. I just had to make sure I kept it professional, too. I had almost slipped up for a bit.